waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

futurists can

We have been up all night, my friends and I, beneath Rick Owens' lamps whose horse skeleton cupolas are bright as our souls, because like them they were illuminated by the internal glow of electric hearts. And trampling underfoot our native sloth on opulent Raf Simons towels, we have been discussing right up to the limits of logic and scrawling the forum with demented posting.

WAYWT from 2007 with mis, arisu, and whizkit. (Click for high-res.)

tumblr_kyrutgde1n1qb9q6no1_500.jpg

(Edit: can't remember ever posting this; if I already posted it before, then please forgive me -- I found this while digging through the archives.)

looks better than your other stuff
The bandana (?) hanging out of the back pocket (?) is sort of overkill (in my opinion).
I think he's making a nod to jackphotography.

Hahaha, I wanted it to be excessive, I was just trying to (mockingly) 'beast harder than all the stupid kids at my college who think they are "fresh." The last time I wore the tee and the BAPEs was while biking (shit just sits in my closet, why not?) and I don't know the last time I wore the belt or bandana.

Anyway, clothes are supposed to be fun, so fine by me if you don't dig this or other things I post, I wear all sorts of shit because I enjoy it.

oh fuck Platypus we got the same coat.. you look so much better in it than I do : ( (((((

made me wanna upload the pix i never posted last week

sleeves look weird/awkward as fuck in this pic

4407812120_3a2402ae4e.jpg

4407812118_de8866cb26.jpg

Raf Semenz Coat

Gayprill 77 Jeans

YSL Sidezips

oh fuck Platypus we got the same coat.. you look so much better in it than I do : ( (((((

made me wanna upload the pix i never posted last week

Looks good! I can't tell from your pic, is yours the version that is a lighter material and has a zip on the hood or is it the hidden button version like mine? Either way, looks real good with the Aprils

Looks good! I can't tell from your pic, is yours the version that is a lighter material and has a zip on the hood or is it the hidden button version like mine? Either way, looks real good with the Aprils

oh yah mine is the raincoat with the zip, is the hidden button coat really thick? looks good