waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

some real nice fits lately guys... +rep where I can.

been a while, finally wore something other than jeans and a t-shirt. angle of the tri-pod makes my upper body look huge compared to the lower, in a rush so I couldn't re-take the picture.

off to see my little sisters last choir concert

DSC_7167.jpg

Supreme Duffel

Redwood sweater

The Flat Head

Red Wings

his shit's got direction. you be mixing like 5 different styles together.

my fit's just casual(/i guess street) shit with a buttondown (pretty standard) and big boots cuz its snowy out, don't think that's too convoluted. is the flannel/jeans/boots superdenim uniform really a direction? it's cool though, you like what you like.

9921a60e.jpg

5862d438.jpg

Late Pass: Granted - the boots are big in nature - they look HUGE in contrast to the jean leg opening especially since the jeans are kinda tucked in. Also, call me crazy but those boots coupled with that jacket seems kinda off. Sculy cap, flannel, jeans, boots all makes sense - same theme. But popped color more modern/trendy styled jacket - kind of a hard cut contrast you know?

Late Pass: Granted - the boots are big in nature - they look HUGE in contrast to the jean leg opening especially since the jeans are kinda tucked in. Also, call me crazy but those boots coupled with that jacket seems kinda off. Sculy cap, flannel, jeans, boots all makes sense - same theme. But popped color more modern/trendy styled jacket - kind of a hard cut contrast you know?

i'll agree w ith ya. just working with what i have you know?.

jeans pin rolled. i like the contrast of big boots sometimes. i feel the exaggeration moves things into the modern/trendy whatever. i was also biting a fit that dismal had a while back with beat up APCs and some redwings. i liked how that looked. maybe no flannel shirt to be less work-weary but i liked my shades here.

side note, i feel like me and clopek have similar thing going on. about exactly what you siad with the mixing of things that maybe we shouldnt be? ah well, whateves