waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cheep, make a skate pic thread... I usually lurk the financial district and shoot the kids who skate down there until the Thrasher dudes come round and hassle me about not being a real photog/crew dude.

Shoot those dude's in film though, usually B&W. should get some developed/scanned.

IMG_9868.jpg

i am freakishly proportioned and my shirt needs ironing

feel free to make snide comments about either

raf

rick

raf

look good, but wtf happened to all your fruit-swagger?

IMG_84801.jpg

im sorry, nothing personal but this shit is fucking terrible. The standard internet fashion kid uniform circa 2009 either looks like that, or THIS:

128791_Art_029.jpg

lazy, formulaic, over the counter autopilot uninspired bullshit. Fuck this, that, and anything that looks remotely similar to either of these two, grow a personality, and perhaps a brain of your own, fucknuts.

the first one looks ok but took zero originality putting together. i don't like how hes wearing everything as shrinkwrapped as possible either. a long undershirt or something would have helped too i think. something funny is going on with the rise on those pants. actually on second view this is really crap as well. way too monochrome on a silhouette thats been raped a million times over, and doesn't really suit his proportions well either.

other one is literally a bad hypebeast x gothninja concept going on. fuckin suck.

ahh man shoulda taken a pic with the WVB!

Don't think I've ever seen anyone actually wear his pieces, on the net or real life (actually chances of latter are even slimmer given my location - I imagine Wyman probably got some Walter action goin on up in there but that's a different story).

It is just an oversized knit with print on the back, so I thought the shirt was a little bit more interesting.

I've acquired a couple of his pieces from my trips to Antwerp during the years, but I usually just wear BW and WVB for lounging and lazy days.

I've seen a couple of girls wearing WVB here in Copenhagen, and the only time I've seen anyone on the internet wearing his stuff is this girl from Hong Kong post: http://lookbook.nu/look/49508-u-say-party-i-say-no-u-say-dinnar-i-say-yes