waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

bonus pic from yesterday

5nm6fk.jpg

i promised her i wasn't going to buy shiny pants then did the next day. she was pretty pissed.

a) take your phone out of your front pocket, asshole.

B) I hope your shoes are off because you are trying to find your black uggs to match your girlfriend's black uggs.

c) JO action

d) I love you.

What's wrong with having your phone in your pocket?? Unless you have a murse where would it go?

Oh and is Sportfreak on some faux HDR tip now?

a) take your phone out of your front pocket, asshole.

B) I hope your shoes are off because you are trying to find your black uggs to match your girlfriend's black uggs.

c) JO action

d) I love you.

We are at a crossroads here: Tie with buttondown-short sleeve shirt, untucked not looking like complete shit?We already know Joshua is fairly steezy and is a good du, but this is sorta taking things to the next level. This is the first non-contrived, or somewhat non-contrived buttondown-short sleeve shirt untucked with tie + jeans outfit I've seen in a long time. Kudos.

many are free to disagree with me, but you can't argue with that dark chocolate hair either.

We are at a crossroads here: Tie with buttondown-short sleeve shirt, untucked not looking like complete shit?We already know Joshua is fairly steezy and is a good du, but this is sorta taking things to the next level. This is the first non-contrived, or somewhat non-contrived buttondown-short sleeve shirt untucked with tie + jeans outfit I've seen in a long time. Kudos.

many are free to disagree with me, but you can't argue with that dark chocolate hair either.

wow good looks man. You know whats crazy though as i was getting ready this morning, i kept tucking in my shirt and tucking it out seeing which looked better. Both looked real good, but i was like fuck it ima tuck it out. I'm def going to try tucking it in on a later fit , and thanks for the rep and props guys