waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Like i said, your outfit doesn't look good. Not only does it just look stupid but it's not flattering on you either. Too many people stumble upon raw japanese jeans and think wearing them instantly elevates them to new heights. There's nothing really wrong with the jeans, but at least attempt to create an outfit around them. If you're not really into that, you may as well just stick to showing evo pics in superdenim.

ok fine. i can see the not flattering on me part, but saying your outfit sucks doesn't really help me. i'll just come back next time with a different outfit that you don't like and you'll just say it again. what i want to know is why you think my outfit sucks, which so far has been:

the hoodie is too small. k it's too small. got it

the dunks.. suck. like i said, i like them and i don't know why you all don't. that's where the "why?" comes in

the jeans are boring.. but they fit well.. that's fine with me i'm not trying to raise any eyebrows with stunningly new ideas

you don't like my photoshop job. ok i dont either

i attempted to create somewhat of an outfit, nothing extraordinary, and apparently i failed. my main interest is in the jeans and their evolution so evo is mostly for me, but i would also like to create good outfits as well. so please help

im not telling you to gtfo but dont expect people to TEACH you shit. dont be lazy. look around the site and get some inspiration from other posts. dont expect people to mold you into some internet sufu approved look that'll get you e-cred.

ps. no ones gonna give you any critique that u can actually benefit from unless you consider people giving you -rep with comments calling you a fuckin retard something you can benefit from

Shut up. You put on an ugly poor fitting hoodie and ugly shoes. Anything constitutes an outfit i guess. What do you want people to say? Get better shoes and tops that fit you better? Mix in interesting pieces or find some kind of style you want to go for instead of just poor fitting basics.

who is that guy? i want him to give me his brown pants but i'm guessing he's one of those tiny asians and i can't fit in em'

I have no issues with winq and everyone else, but god damn I am tired of those fucking RO sneakers. I get it, mommy didn't buy you moon shoes when you were little/you were the runt who got picked last for dodgeball. Go get laid instead of hopping into platform kicks.

Guest what job
All this talk of heels got my aznpecker hard. Here are mine:

stillboots.jpg

real talk

this shit is unacceptable

hope it's a joke

Word, those RO sneakers are just as hyped as Lanvin's (atleast by the goth ninja/ wannabe goth ninja community) and even harder to pull off. For every one person that wears the RO sneakers well, theres hundreds of others that look like some retard in astronaut boots.

i attempted to create somewhat of an outfit

awesome .

the self-depricating shit reeks of shitty old robert klein stand-up. it would be more entertaining if he just told everyone to eat his shit and go fuck themselves.

it's like, yeah, i know i look shitty. i know it sucks.

grow some balls and offer us all your chode for dinner.

Guest jmatsu
apparently i'm not allowed to wear denim to work...but shorts are cool (sorry for the shitty pic, i was in a hurry)

IMG_0117.JPG

RL polo

volcom

vans (need to get boat shoes)

^are you in a frat? is that your fraternity house in the back?

what are those things around your wrists? hemp friendship bracelets? fraternity bond of brotherhood wristbands?

Guest jmatsu
i think he might be a golf course drink girl

i wish i had a time machine so i could teleport this peckerwood chicken wing back in time to l.a. during the race riots.

My friend used to have some stupid ass copper "power bracelets" that he wore. Supposed to increase vitality or some shit like that. I thought people stopped believing in that when all those tonics in the 20s and 30s made people impotent.

fndmybtterhlf- I hope you enjoy that fit. The other day he said he was gonna start making it an every day thing. I await with bated breath.

Guest jmatsu
yea all my bros are in the back getting crunk on natty ice

i work at a kids shoe store and i have to dress like that. sorry if my fits are boring, i'm a college student and don't have the dough to spend on high end stuff, i'm working with what i have. i used to dress way shittier and i'm working on dressing better. i'll take the neg reps as long as it helps me improve, that's the only reason i'm posting pics, i want some critiques.

theres this filipino janitor named alfredo, who works/cleans up in my office's building. being the lazy pinoy that he is, he decided to say fuck work and started checking out superfuture on my terminal the other day. not once did he express the desire to post a pic of his work uniform (which btw actually looks more interesting than your polo+volcom+vans+fairybracelets) even when a couple of employees encouraged him to do so. he knew his shit was boring and that it was work wear. nigga you are a college educated whiteboi, and you don't know no better than this bluecollar janitor?!?

why you post some shit that obviously gonna get hated on?

you used to dress shittier? what did you do? take a shit and rub the feces all over your body? go to the tailgates in poo suits?

nigga, what? you sayin shit like "I'll take the neg reps...etc???" bitch, it ain't like you got a choice.