waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Thanks,

shirt is a vintage (I think German) prison shirt I bought deadstock roughly 4 years ago.

Changed the buttons last year, probably my most worn piece next to my jeans.

did you change the button placement or was it like that originally?

Going through the trouble of redoing buttonholes would be a much...

Heh...

Oh, wait, or do you mean the fact that they are all the way on the edge of the fabric?

That's because the rest of the fabric curled back. Like it alot!

yes, that's what I meant. I can see now that it's the fabric curling back. it looks good.

what i wore yesterday, gotta run outside and get one for today.

dsc0031dr7.png

zara suit

H&M shirt

tommy hilfiger tie (need to pick up some penguins or something)

fossil watch

some generic unseen dress belt

johnston & murphy "meltons"

You look like one of my college friends from 20 years ago, dressed for a funeral.

Guest jmatsu

^ichi, i'd probably like shit better if you lost the tie and maybe wore another colored shirt to contrast that of the doublebreasted cardi thing.

I'll surely take note of that.. Thanks man.. I'll probably go for perhaps a brownish colour button down shirt to compliment it next time around.. The tie was a force of habit..

havent done this in a while - here are some spring looks from the past 3 days

2532349004_96105c52e5_o.jpg

tim hamilton for uniqlo

obedient sons

common projects

i think if he tucked it in and paired it off wiht a nice colorful belt it woulda looked better imo

Posting for my other half...

IMG_0575.jpg

-Iron Heart

-Iron Heart 106

-Fiorentini & Baker

Guest jmatsu
Posting for my other half...

IMG_0575.jpg

-Iron Heart

-Iron Heart 106

-Fiorentini & Baker

if i got married and my wife started dressing like this, i'd fucking beat her with a belt (not a tanner,skull, etc one) then get a divorce.

Jmat.. i take that as a high form of compliment from you.

Guest jmatsu
Jmat.. i take that as a high form of compliment from you.

no hate or nuthin, but fuck dude... if one of my present bitches wore the same kinda shit as me, i wouldn't like it. nigga if i got married, i'd be sure to domesticate my bitch..see whati'msayin? make her wear an apron and shit. if i get tired of her cooking and we gotta eat out, she should wear sexy-wear ala chloe or balenciaga and shit or maybe highschool sailor uniform or dress like a nurse. even like a china airlines flight attendant or in a kimono. what the fuck is wrong with you?!? i know denim and heritage shit is your livelihood and i don't fuck with other niggas money, but does making your wife dress like cotton duck or like your other filiipino worker give you a hard on? AT LEAST MAKE YO WIFEY WEAR SOME HIGH HEEL JAWNS.

no hate or nuthin, but fuck dude... if one of my present bitches wore the same kinda shit as me, i wouldn't like it. nigga if i got married, i'd be sure to domesticate my bitch..see whati'msayin? make her wear an apron and shit. if i get tired of her cooking and we gotta eat out, she should wear sexy-wear ala chloe or balenciaga and shit or maybe highschool sailor uniform or dress like a nurse. even like a china airlines flight attendant or in a kimono. what the fuck is wrong with you?!? i know denim and heritage shit is your livelihood and i don't fuck with other niggas money, but does making your wife dress like cotton duck or like your other filiipino worker give you a hard on? AT LEAST MAKE YO WIFEY WEAR SOME HIGH HEEL JAWNS.

Yo she's GOT high heels.. way too many of them.. Dior, Chanel, Louboutin, all that shit. Any more and i'd be broke and shit. It's not like she dresses like this every day, check back and you'll see other more fem-like outfits complete with ass jeans, heels, etc.

Guest thrashbandicoot
IMG_1233.jpg

Beach life...Outer Banks anyone?

Dont be such a douchebag with your pants. Im thinking dressing like this in raleigh gets your ass beat on a regular basis....Or not. Thats what i love about living in the south...you kids can look like as complete idiots as you chose noone questions it as just are just as much of a jackass.

if i got married and my wife started dressing like this, i'd fucking beat her with a belt (not a tanner,skull, etc one) then get a divorce.

I love how kiya just rolled over and took this.

Guest jmatsu
Yo she's GOT high heels.. way too many of them.. Dior, Chanel, Louboutin, all that shit. Any more and i'd be broke and shit. It's not like she dresses like this every day, check back and you'll see other more fem-like outfits complete with ass jeans, heels, etc.

nig, you should know better by now.

pics or it never happened.

i picture the day you two met. "excuse me miss...sorry to bother you, but i just couldn't help but notice those fades. akamimi? nice....

would it be alright with your mom and pop if i took you to the malt shop for a cheeseburger and shake? my treat!"

Guest thrashbandicoot

Maybe instead of spending all that $ on louboutins, get that bitch a treadmill?

Kiya negrepped me for this.

nig, you should know better by now.

pics or it never happened.

70275078_ab062dfc99.jpg

-Chanel

-Paul Smith

-Rogan LBB

Is that brand mix better?