waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah i've always liked jimmyc's tattoos (or at least what i can make of them)

ichigo i know the sun isn't necessarily a good weather indicator, but based on that pic looks way too hot for that sweater vest. but since its toronto im guessin it must've been a mildly windy day or something

It's really hard to predict the weather in Toronto because every so often the weather just has a mind of its own. For example, last week, it felt like fall in the middle of May, it was so irritating. Overall though the weather is seeing some improvement, and I hope by mid June shit will start to pick up..

It really all depends on personal preference, I'm of jamaican decent so the weather here doesn't really effect me, even if I wore a cotton blazer in 29 degree weather I would still be fine.

Yesterday was probably the best day of the week, 27 is the highest i've seen in May, but the weather again screwed me because the news mentioned 5 mm of rain so i brought my umbrella and no shades, so it ends up being sunny all day... :mad:

That sucks man,

My store manager is from HK and says how the weather will bake you even on the coolest of days.. HK is more dry hot than it is humid hot like here in Toronto.. I can't tolerate the sheer humidity because it makes me dizzy and gives me a headache... I think if I visited HK, i'd be able to tolerate it..

? That's the first time i've ever seen anyone give that comparison of HK/Toronto. I've lived in both places - HK is very humid, whereas it's dryer in Toronto so even low 20s will feel a bit cool. If it's low 20's in HK you will be sweating if you walk long enough even in a t-shirt and jeans.

hong kong would be wayyyy more humid than to I'd think... I've never been but if its anything like shanghai it's probably grossss in the summer.

Toronto has lots of good breeze from the lake so thats porbably why higher temperatures are still nice

Hmmm, good observation.. This was told to me so i'm entirely unsure of the weather situation, but if its truly humid in HK then damn.. Toronto by the lake is probably the best place to chill out for sure..

I hope the Jazz festival will be better this year.. Same with the international food festival.. Lakeshore is my spot in the summer

Guest jmatsu
Was taken yesterday, Mass was also there lustily watching Sid sleep. Wasn't wearing no bathrobe.

so did herp make it down there, or is he there? pls post pics.

no one has before although im sure your not the only one who has thought it, but i don't know what face to pull when the pic is getting taken, and never bother to cover up my face using softwear anyway, usualy im pretty happy il admit i look like a moody cunt in these pics, try better next time