waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah, well... ive been skateboarding every day lately, in 90 degree heat. its much easier to skate in looser shit. really, my skinny jeans dont work for that at all, and ive gained muscle mass in my legs so they dont look as skinny now.

that makes sense.

keep skating :)

so did herp make it down there, or is he there? pls post pics.

He did, no pics as he's scared of strangers on the internet. I think mr ro took some, I'll see if there's one where we can censor his face when I get them.

Thanks, Servo is right once again though.

I was more curious towards the reason why said RO stole was so, ermmmm 'pricey'...

Like I said, I hardly ever question the price of items, but I was curious what caused the astronomical pricetag on said piece of fabric.

And I won't take "it's Rick Owens" for an answer...

What shape is it? Is there some next level cutting involved that I'm not aware of?

Is it actually chiffon? If not what material is it? How is it printed, could possibly be discharge? Or woven into the fabric?

Are the edges handrolled? I'd assume they were, and handrolling is no fun as I know first hand, but still, it would have to be done by a high end lawyer in order to turn out this pricey.

it's basiclly a huge flag... with a hole for one arm. to be honest cotton $700 is a fair price to pay. thing is just huge. and the silk they use is quite amazing.. atelier had it in their ss08 preview but ended up not getting it. so had to really hunt for it.

http://blog.gr8tokyo.com/images/RIMG0509.jpg

http://blog.gr8tokyo.com/images/RIMG0516.jpg

(on the second pic that hole is sewn onto.. he put his head through it.)

does anyone have pics of the RO women's ss08 stripey cardis/jawns with holes that they had at luisaviaroma at the beginning of the season? they were not presented on the runway so Ive been searching for those pics for a while now. still's stole reminded me of them.

photo272il1.jpg

Lad musician jacket (jacket is grey, poor lightning on a dark day)

? Grey tee

Rick Owens double-layer l-s

April77 shiny cords

Berluti wholecuts

Dirty mirror