waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^ lol

it looks like you are wearing too much make-up; in the first pic, it looks like you painted your face white, a la chinese opera star. see below:

0517_C55.jpg

Naawww.....

I am actually just really pale and wear sunscreen to prevent ageing and skin cancer. Already at 22, a lot of people ask if I am 19...:confused: Hopefully that gap will keep increasing.

Hella Hyphy, your advice is fine, but I wasn't wearing Volcom, so how am I supposed to apply it?

Nah, I think the short hair makes me look older, plus my face has thinned out a great deal due to all the stress put on it from operations and stuff. Add to it the fact I am not photogenic at all. Still, though, about 4 times in the past month alone, people have thought I was younger, which I even thought was strange.

Guest jmatsu
Naawww.....

I am actually just really pale and wear sunscreen to prevent ageing and skin cancer. Already at 22, a lot of people ask if I am 19...:confused: Hopefully that gap will keep increasing.

Hella Hyphy, your advice is fine, but I wasn't wearing Volcom, so how am I supposed to apply it?

you don't look young. it'll just get worse, thanks to the white blood.

you look like you could be in your 30s.

hella hyphy used to wear volcom, and i believe that you wore a belt from the same shitty ass brand yesterday or the day before.

tg, that's good advice if I were wanting to keep it short. However, I cut it short to get rid of most of the dyed part so I can grow it out to my natural shade.

this is me right before joining sufu, before I got my hair chopped:

n19719941_33426568_1166.jpg

Kind of regret getting it chopped, although it's so easy to manage. I will probably get one more cut so I can completely get rid of the red, but first I have to let the roots grow out more.

dis, grow that mane out. the short hair is not a good look.

I would get wigs or something like that. it could be fun.

you know what, I'm gonna go out and get a blonde wig. I've always wanted to see what I look like as a peroxide blonde ho.