waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you are the worst thing to happen since herpes. you have ruined something that was supposed to be fun, way to go. just when you think its all clear BAM! your ass pops up and ruins everything. sufu needs some motherfucking valtrex.

Please see thread on "The Cramps" for recommendation to take birth control to regulate your hormonal fluctuations. PMS is unpleasant for all involved. I would also recommend you see your friendly neighborhood physician for treatment of herpes.

yea the fashion student is here to point out the "lovely and inspiring photo" provided by julz, she looks like every other staten island bitch... oh wait shes in cleveland thats high class shit there, good look julz.

Let us now divert our attention away from myself, who is but a boring "cunt," to the gorgeous Julz, who has just posted for us a lovely and inspiring photo (and by doing so is keeping with the theme of the tread [sic].) Thank you.
"What are you wearing today? Chat Edition!"

Pardon, what was that?

Let us now divert our attention away from myself, who is but a boring "cunt," to the gorgeous Julz, who has just posted for us a lovely and inspiring photo (and by doing so is keeping with the theme of the tread.) Thank you.

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

confused.gif Why would you wear this?
waywt.jpg

Target.

The Flat Head.

Chucks.

Your style is far from bad, but it is also far from innovative. It is rather akin to Julz's in that it's quite vanilla.

Your style is far from bad, but it is also far from innovative. It is rather akin to Julz's in that it's quite vanilla.

Your existence is far from bad, but kill yourself nonetheless. It is rather akin to Jack Photography's in that it's quiet vanilla.

:confused:

why would you live in oklahoma

(lived in Normon,OK for a year in middle school...)

My parents choice. I'm still in high school, I plan on moving late next year though.

I'm aware that I looked quite bland that day.

Call me ignorant, but I am not sure why I am being compared to JackPhotography. His rep is way better than my sad little eClit. From what I can see of him, he seems pretty inoffensive. I must be missing something. Chemi, jeepster: please offer up your explanations about why I am akin to JackPhotography.

Call me ignorant, but I am not sure why I am being compared to JackPhotography. His rep is way better than my sad little eClit. From what I can see of him, he seems pretty inoffensive. I must be missing something. Chemi, jeepster: please offer up your explanations about why I am akin to JackPhotography.

haha

and you call me a hypocrite

the incredible and widespread dislike of you started with the word "cunt", but honestly, it's the only word to describe you. i like how you even go as far to utilize a version of it in referring to your "eClit", i.e. referring to yourself (as always)

you continue to amaze me with your idiocy.

shut up jack photography = previous level

shut up disillusioned = the new level.

i never thought i'd join the hate because i kinda expected disillusioned would simply follow the footsteps of someone like fearitself by quieting down and behaving. but it seems she proved to be more like an eric glennie...i.e. max persistence

"No matter how few outbreaks you get, each one can be painful and annoying. VALTREX is the first and only once-daily disillusioned medication clinically proven to reduce the number of outbreaks you get. In fact, many messageboards on daily therapy with VALTREX may go a year outbreak-free.*

A clinical study among messageboards who had 6 or more outbreaks a year found that over half of those people were outbreak-free after taking VALTREX for 6 months. After a year, over one third were outbreak-free. Ask your healthcare provider if daily VALTREX is right for you.

There are no data on the safety and effectiveness of suppressive therapy with VALTREX for more than one year."

i never thought i'd join the hate because i kinda expected disillusioned would simply follow the footsteps of someone like fearitself by quieting down and behaving. but it seems she proved to be more like an eric glennie...i.e. max persistence

Do you think this is daycare? I can manage myself, thank you.

The sexism in this forum is at a ridiculous level. Maybe some of you dense fellows haven't realized that the more sexist comments you make, the more you are just throwing fuel on my fire of Male Pig Hatred.

I realize you think I'm the dense one. However, I pick up on your blatant and subtle comments alike. I just choose to ignore most of the sexist garbage that you throw my way.

I am not some "bitch" who gets your beer and that you slap around. I have a very intense anger against that type of behavior; I'd probably end up on the wrong side of the law than let myself or any woman get beat around, harassed, or generally treated like garbage.

You guys treat me like garbage; I have a pretty thick skin, but once in a while, when the comments add up, I start to see red.

I am not simply talking about just me, but about how some guys treat women in general. Women as sexual objects, etc. I will "shut the fuck up" when I can post in peace without people reacting to every single little thing I say. However, I realize that may never happen.

Do you think this is daycare? I can manage myself, thank you.

The sexism in this forum is at a ridiculous level. Maybe some of you dense fellows haven't realized that the more sexist comments you make, the more you are just throwing fuel on my fire of Male Pig Hatred.

I realize you think I'm the dense one. However, I pick up on your blatant and subtle comments alike. I just choose to ignore most of the sexist garbage that you throw my way.

I am not some "bitch" who gets your beer and that you slap around. I have a very intense anger against that type of behavior; I'd probably end up on the wrong side of the law than let myself or any woman get beat around, harassed, or generally treated like garbage.

You guys treat me like garbage; I have a pretty thick skin, but once in a while, when the comments add up, I start to see red.

Jackphotography, fearitself, etc aren't girls.

They still get shut the fuck up or neg rep'ed.

Please stop using your sex as an excuse.

Thanks.

You are all proving my point quite nicely. I just don't like giving jerks what they want by doing what they ask. I am quite stubborn. I don't come back for more; I never left in the first place.

If I got them their beers, I'd spit in them first.

You are so depressingly stupid.

Please give me a legitimate reason why I should believe that. Stubborn, yes. One who makes mistakes, yes. Stupid, no. The people who are "stupid" are those who fall complacently into the herd, letting other people dictate who they should be, letting others drive them around like cattle, then leading them to the slaughter. As you can see, I'd prefer to lead myself to the slaugher than let anyone else do that.

Even if I "e-die," at least I was allowed to say what I wanted to say, which one out of 1000 may dare to agree with, but that's fine by me.

You arent part of some larger social struggle. You will not affect any sort of change. You will just continue to be the punch line of a joke and an object of ridicule. Not because you're a female. Not because anyone has anything against you. Simply becuase you are fucking insane. Get off the internet. Get your personality disorder in check, and shut the fuck up.

You arent part of some larger social struggle. You will not affect any sort of change. You will just continue to be the punch line of a joke and an object of ridicule. Not because you're a female. Not because anyone has anything against you. Simply becuase you are fucking insane. Get off the internet. Get your personality disorder in check, and shut the fuck up.

Wrong. Contrary to your belief, I have a real life which you know very little about.