waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
i love your gold pumas. im after some puma usans if anyone knows where i can buy them?

sorry guy, they ain't mine. i know that they are puma by mihara yasuhiro. probably bought somewhere in japland, cause they r owned by a jap friend.

2433485856_2f903fc7e4_o.jpg

rick owens / viridi-anne

I'm seriously wondering, were u sucessfull in not getting sand in ur shoes? I have yet to find a pair of low-top shoes (except for my pair of gaudy water-shoes) that are able to keep sand out. I usually like the feeling of sand between my toes but lately I've been rather fearful of going shoe-less at the nasty crowded beaches I've been to.

I'm seriously wondering, were u sucessfull in not getting sand in ur shoes? I have yet to find a pair of low-top shoes (except for my pair of gaudy water-shoes) that are able to keep sand out. I usually like the feeling of sand between my toes but lately I've been rather fearful of going shoe-less at the nasty crowded beaches I've been to.

didnt get much in, the kiefers are high-tops though. well, somewhat low cut high's.

i love your gold pumas. im after some puma usans if anyone knows where i can buy them?

:eek: have those ubiquitous, overshadowing ads actually been working their magic on you?

^ nice jacket.

Do you like talking about yourself in real life as much as you do on this forum?

this is an odd question, considering there are threads on this forum dedicated almost purely to subjects pertaining to the subject of "oneself."

case in point: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14071&page=879

secondarily: is calling out my supposed blunder really necessary, since the post that you replied under had absolutely nothing to do with me?

waywtjm7.jpg

I'll probably get shit for leaving my shirt unbuttoned at the top, but I dont think its that big of a deal

stop making that stupid fucking fashun stance pose when you take your picture. you look retarded.

also, your outfits tend to make you look like a 30-something nyc lesbian. especially the hair.

damn, i even felt bad for that one.

stop making that stupid fucking fashun stance pose when you take your picture. you look retarded.

also, your outfits tend to make you look like a 30-something nyc lesbian. especially the hair.

damn, i even felt bad for that one.

Ohhh, so you're the one on /fa/ who keeps saying I look like a lesbian. You're the only one to make that comment, ever, and I really dont understand. What would you recommend I do to not look like a "lesbian", haha.

^ i would recommend, in order to not look like a lesbian, to ditch all those doubtful clothes of yours and get new ones, but not the same.

Ohhh, so you're the one on /fa/ who keeps saying I look like a lesbian. You're the only one to make that comment, ever, and I really dont understand. What would you recommend I do to not look like a "lesbian", haha.

no. i stay away from 4chan. it's just that you actually look like one. so its not so far-fetched if someone else on the internet is saying it.

i've been posting mad fits as of late

i got a haircut today and it was one of those ones where you go to a salon and you bring a picture of something you want on your head and they always fuck up because humans fail

newhair.jpg

waywttoilet.jpg

the viridi-anne leather \\ fake neil barret shirt (srsly) \\ number (n)ine \\ visvim x uc shuz