waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

woman... where is my sandwich i told you to make?
^did you get lost on your way to dont talk edition??? mr chatty puma this is CHAT edition, super child of super whores,, all the 'nice fits' are cross posted (even with the exact same words) in the really serious thread (and on several other forums(also with the exact same words)) as much as disilliusioned irritates me at least she has stopped this thread being 90% carbon copy of the other with her chat chat chat (but then she cross posts (words aswell))

ok ?

your sandwich is on the bench,, next to all the sandwiches i have made you ,, if you came home you would see them.. im just a little frustrated

wait.. the bench in the front or the bench in the back? i come by, but i never see them, so i leave thinking you dont care anymore.

ill be there tonight.

april29.jpg

xpos xpos xpos xpos xpos xpos

xpos xpos

xpos xpos

xpos xpos

xpos xpos

Tried to take outdoor pics since campus is gorgeous right now, but every time I tried it started raining or a silly tour group would go by.

So instead i took pics in this random sleeping room by the all-night computer lab. It has this little vinyl-covered bed and a desk.

random073.jpg

bed = not too comfy.

random069.jpg

^ damn right!

Do you have no desire to improve upon yourself? I think that one of the major reasons that you are less than welcome on sufu is your inability to recognize your own shortcoming and make the necessary changes. I too was once ridiculed and lambasted for my choices in clothing, face, etc- but i took the criticism i could build upon and applied it.

Over the course of a year i went from Volcom, girls jeans and dunks:

volcomdawgwv2.jpg

To what could be considered a more mature and fashionable look:

westernbrougeswg6.jpg

sizedownoneonfeetns2.jpg

(or any of my more recent WAYWT for that matter)

In part thanks to sufu.

What i'm trying to say is, you need to make changes. I wouldn't post another fit until you've seriously considered the criticism offered here, concerning both your attitude and dress. Oftentime people never realize their own shortcomings.

thaaaaanks.jpg

I AM POWERE POSTING UP IN THEIS BITCH SO

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY

YOU WANT SOM E GRENSONS DAWG???

COP MINE FOR A FUCKING BILL AND MAYBE YOU CAN BE HALF AS FRESH

I AIN'T THE RICHEST BUT I'M RICHER THAN Y'ALL

HELLA HYPHY IS LIKE THE YOUNHG WILT CHAMBERLAIN

ALL I DO IS FUCK BITCHES AND BALL.

I could not care less about her shitty fits. I don't think the solution is to change to conform to sufu standards. Her leaving would make us happy and she'd save money not buying a lifetime supply of Preen.

RAW DENIM DOES NOT CURE BITCHASSNESS.