waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Let me get this straight, are we classifying cottons look as steampunk now? cause its totally gay and devalues the whole look he has achieved to me. I remember when it was scarves & visvams

Who classified me what where?

Please don't...

One of my FBT's (either left or right shoe, can't remember) is currently on it's way back to me from Japan after being repaired btw.

happiest749.jpg

This KILLS!

New true religion flare cuts?:cool:

yeah right, true religion...

that's a pair of dj-501xx and it ain't even a flare cut

Guest jmatsu
You're right, I forgot that anything that isnt sneakers is not acceptable on sufu, I should just go kill myself.

bitchboi you talks too much. any footwear you've posted (up until now) isn't acceptable. people just don't like what you've got. thats all. so be quiet already.

Guest winq
You're right, I forgot that anything that isnt sneakers is not acceptable on sufu, I should just go kill myself.

dot_clear.gif

bitchboi you talks too much. any footwear you've posted (up until now) isn't acceptable. people just don't like what you've got. thats all. so be quiet already.

By "up until now" do you mean these are in fact acceptable? heh