Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

none of my girlfriends ever offered to do any of my hw.

not that i would make them.

i'm just saying, i know two girls that basically passed their boyfriends thru college.

and i don't even get a worksheet offer?

Did the design for my ex gf's final major project (100 page magazine), took a couple of months total and she "paid" me by buying me a Visvim backpack.

I had a dream last night that I was at my own press conference battling reporters and activists about a short story I wrote that was published in The New Yorker.

It was a story about a man who tried to commit suicide by scalding his face with acid, only to call the paramedics for help when the acid failed to do the trick. After a long hospital stay, he became blind. Fast-forward a bit, and he learns how to utilize echolocation (I forget how) and decides to become a full-time rapist. He grabbed national headlines but was never caught.

At the press conference I looked visibly hurt being called a misogynist and a hack. In my press conference, this guy in the back called it “regretfully brilliant”.

Then the dream fast-forwarded some more and I died penniless. Somewhere along the way I explained that because of earlier draft readings I changed it from being a regular college grad to a suicidal longer because I thought it would be more plausible and I used the acid to render him more subhuman rather than demonize the handicapped, who already had it rough.

It was republished years later and bundled with a bunch of other stories, including Nabokov’s Lolita and Merrick’s Elephant Man.

prom sucked

My senior prom was on 420 coincidentally so.... actually, both my junior and senior. And these were at different schools