Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^^^

old as fuck, unfunny

I rarely ever get sick, and this winter, not even once. For some reason, I been like hacking up all this yellow shit and my throats been fucked for like the past 3 days

I don't even think I'm sick.... I have allergies, and I had to do a lab for bio involving dissecting hella flowers and shit. I think that the pollen is like built up on the inside of my lungs and I'm hacking it all back out

IT'S TAKING FOREVER, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

cough syrup/claritin don't do shit

damn look like i touched off a fire storm after i post dat

i love weed, and i love drinking more

i feel fortunate to live in a town where everclear-based drinks are readily available

and i'm not like railing $40 worth every night i go out...it's just fun to have it around when you feel like it

plus it allows you to fuck like a champ even when youre drunk

i have no desire to do it all the time (although I hope that doesn't change)

i have candyflipped...it was ok

opiates are fun but are not social drugs and are a dangerous road

never had good meth, just midwestern redneck meth

to my mind good meth is like good crack...still a poor people drug

if you are judicious as to when you apply it yayo is numero uno

:eek::D:cool::o:rolleyes::P;):)

coppeliapicque10-2.jpg

hawttttt lace and heels

shoes like these makes me wish my knee wasn't fucked up. there was a gorgeous pair of chloe heels that was on sale awhile back..so pretty i was like fuck it, and slipped it on anyways. i walked a few steps..seemed like it was arite but then my bad knee started wobbling a bit >.<

i'm doomed to a life of flats

honestly i don't think wearing heels is that hard.. just takes practice and thats what i did when i was a little girl wearing my mom's heels. auntie brought me back my first pair from hk when i was in 6th grade. wore em everywhere.. to the dances, to the birthday parties..but mostly around the house.

also used to practice walking in a straight line cos i wanted to walk like em' models.

:o

more concerned with how they rough up in heels couldn't

care less if shortie don't walk right. shitt. ... she fall down, i figure

she already done half the work for me

Guest bambam
anyone relieved scott.M seems to have stopped posting?

I KNOW I IS

yo man i just hit up summa dat ambien shit fuccs u right da fucc up man no lie im trippin balls herefdadf890f << look hwo fucked up i am cant even type right 0dfa030fmga omg