Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

wut u know about making 650 bux selling old anime shit at an anime convention swap meet

What kind of stuff? We talking figures/merchandise shit? I get sad because my collecting heyday was when anime shit was still really expensive in the US. I bought the original Eva VHS tapes for like $30 a tape and each one only had 2 eps on it. I got mad boxes of the stuff in my old room and it's prob worth less than junk now.

vhs are useless to sell

i just gave them away for free

i sold figures, dvds, cd, manga, etc etc

all my old shit

a lot of it was at a loss, but the profit i made on the stuff i stole made up for it

and i have 650 in my pocket

aight so i wrote myself an email reminder like a couple weeks ago that reads: OEJ - Prince

i remember writing it but have no clue wtf it means

plz help

just remembered

prince vs mj dance nite at one eyed jacks

fuck

instead went to the corniest dance club in the quarter...

good times, tho...i laid down on the dance floor and pulled this bachelorette on top of me

she was feelin it but im a one woman man atm

The Romulans (spelling?) in the new Star Trek movie kind of look like they are wearing RO/drkshdw

when i watched the movie, i was wondering who designed the wardrobe.

before going to sleep last night i took a poster off my wall and placed it on the floor. i think i thought it was a sign stuck there or something, and took it down, then realized it was a poster and went to sleep. maybe like a sleepwalking kinda thing? lol i remember doing it, it just doesn't make sense.

so I took 2 claritins this morning for ridiculous allergies, shit gave me super fucking vision. I could see the detail on the wood on the cabinet from like 20 ft away and shit. now it's wearing off and I feel like I'm oging blind

try chopping them up and snorting them

so I took 2 claritins this morning for ridiculous allergies, shit gave me super fucking vision. I could see the detail on the wood on the cabinet from like 20 ft away and shit. now it's wearing off and I feel like I'm oging blind

I had to do the same thing but didn't get superpowers :(

and oh my fucking god, one of my best friends just got engaged. too buzzed to process the craziness level involved in this. i hope i'm one of her brides maids so she'll have us dressed in something crazy like jean paul gaultier couture gowns for her wedding. :o :O extreeeeeeme

talked to a cute girl who was probably feeling my swag, but i kinda blew her off to go to a party (which sucked) with my friends. i saw her looking right at me as we were leaving but thought itd be too weird to run back and say bye to her at that point.

didnt even get her name but i can probably facebook stalk, but now i gotta come up with something good to msg her with without sounding like a creep if i can even find her on there