Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the kids in my school really grind hard to get good grades. one kid especially got a huge scholarship for $109,000 and collectively, he has a total of $600,000 in scholarship money. :eek: (black guy too, so that makes me proud!)

makes me wish i tried harder when all the students were getting thousands upon thousands of dollars in scholarship money, and tons of awards. the least amount given to any student was $500, but hey, it's free money right?

oh, and this one chick who's a junior right now, her family gives away $30,000 every year to 2 students ($15k each). bitch is mad rich. (jealous concept)

turn that jealous concept into a revenge concept. her parents go broke cause the economy dies and she goes to community college.

i was wondering when gifs wouldnt be allowed in sigs. i remember in v3.0 i got mine removed by an admin.

now no pics...didnt expect that

must edit my sig

also

for the last few weeks my daily food intake has been less than 1500 calories

today i ate over 4000 if not over 5000, including about 1500 of sour haribo and 500 of diet coke

my stomach is killing me right now

...in Austria Diet Coke has calories? What's the point?

uh yeah i was thinking a 500ml of coke has like 250 calories and i drank a liter of diet coke. never mind the calories i guess.

also my bmi is average and i have no muscle

my body just doesnt really ask for more than ~1500 calories a day and eating when im not hungry makes my body feel bad (like today)

uh yeah i was thinking a 500ml of coke has like 250 calories and i drank a liter of diet coke. never mind the calories i guess.

also my bmi is average and i have no muscle

my body just doesnt really ask for more than ~1500 calories a day and eating when im not hungry makes my body feel bad (like today)

I've counted and I don't really eat any more than 1000 calories a day, I wonder if thats unhealthy.