Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Might be true, it depends on the transporter. Tell him to use colissimo international, shipping should be about 20-25 euros.

But yes, shipping from france is expensive.

I got him to knock it down to 25 euros...but still the last item was only 15 euros shipping and it was a larger item.

wtttfttftftftft?

this chick that im talking to ( who im pretty sure i was gonna score the threesome with) just deleted me as a friend on facebook!! I did not do anything to fuck this up. We even texted last night and she said i should go with her to this bonfire deal.

why the fuck would she delete me on FB? It could be because of the 3some thing that was in her comments. Maybe she didnt want me to see em? Why would she delete me and still ask me to come to the beach deal?

We were gonna hang out regardless of the bonfire this weekend. WTF going on?

lmao, gamestop is full of shit. i brought my xbox 360 up there in perfect working condition with 2 games and these hoes tell me i can get $80 store credit. :confused: and you know if they were offering cash it would've been even less because store credit is always worth more.

lmao, gamestop is full of shit. i brought my xbox 360 up there in perfect working condition with 2 games and these hoes tell me i can get $80 store credit. :confused: and you know if they were offering cash it would've been even less because store credit is always worth more.

duh

have you ever looked at the prices on their used games

gamestop is rape

sucks though, i can only miss my first 3 classes which happen to be my favorite classes - and have to go to my last 3 classes, you guessed it, my least favorite classes.

it's cool though.

Why in the great fuck is it that the douche who parks sideways taking up like 4 parking spots ( when I cant find one anywhere) is always in a piece of crap car?

I wanted to wait outside the post office to see what the idiot looked like when he got into his lowered and rusted out shell of a 1987 Acura Integra with fake chrome spinners

I can understand if your driving a baller car but seriously....

And on a side note, impress xh0llyw00dxx in some way so that my green may flourish

i wish there would be a thunder storm tonight.

nothing better after a warm summer day than a nice storm;

windows opened, all you hear in the quiet night is the noise made by the heavy raindrops hitting the ground, beating on like a drum!!!

sound of thunder far away shaking the sky; fresh breeze and the wet smell of nature, and life...

:rolleyes::o

Why in the great fuck is it that the douche who parks sideways taking up like 4 parking spots ( when I cant find one anywhere) is always in a piece of crap car?

I wanted to wait outside the post office to see what the idiot looked like when he got into his lowered and rusted out shell of a 1987 Acura Integra with fake chrome spinners

I can understand if your driving a baller car but seriously....

Man that felt good to get out

It's probably because they don't care if their piece gets totaled

It's probably because they don't care if their piece gets totaled

Truth

It always seems to happen when there are no other spots , its like the guys douche sense started to tingle,and then he just felt like doing something stupid

Im in a mood today too which doesnt help....

the black flats I always wear?

(I love it to pieces and am on my second pair..they last for a pretty long time considering the wear and tear I've put them through.)

well, they finally ran out of/stop producing it and I had to order my size full price from a store in Chicago. when it arrived it was boxed up and inside was my receipt with the shoes..

the shoes had a clearance sticker marked at half off for fifty and the receipt charged me the full price. what kind of sales person would do that? at least take the sticker out and I'd never know they went on clearance! (still selling full price over here tho)

I went back up and played dumb like why are you charging me 100 when the shoes says 50 even tho a few tables over the shoes were still marked 100.

I probably would've kept it anyways at full price cos it wasn't so so expensive and I really like it. but fifty bucks is fifty bucks :cool::P

oJ_jDNXN8U4

man today was nice

didn't have work, girl bought me mcds breakfast, moms bought me subway, and tim hortons had a free iced coffee day

today was a good day

straight up my day can't get any better

my boy just bought me beers and we smoked some swishers and he didn't want the rest of the pack so gave em to me

now when my boy gets off class we gonna smoke that sour in a swisher

you dealin with crack gods

the twins?

i randomly see them in the city all the time.

my friend actually had some meeting with them and mentioned my name to design t-shirts LOL>

anyway.

my room is hot as fuck

i wanna kill like 8 of these right now

roundup_0000000000007935_image_01.jpg

the twins?

i randomly see them in the city all the time.

my friend actually had some meeting with them and mentioned my name to design t-shirts LOL>

anyway.

my room is hot as fuck

i wanna kill like 8 of these right now

roundup_0000000000007935_image_01.jpg

WATCHU KNOW ABOUT POMEGRANATE = CHINESE APPLE

fucking love pomegranate juice, just copped like 3 bottles of the antioxidants flavor