Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

if you usin them grape dutchies!!!!!!

how did you know :eek: my faves :cool:

also, i just came back from teh drugstore to pick up some medicine and there was a chick there with a 2-3cm deep cameltoe :(((((((

huuuuge favor to anyone (french speakers) who can help me out --

i need to fulfill 24h in the foreign language lab this semester, i'm at 14 right now (have to finish the other 10 this week) but i can add to those hours by watching movies at home and writing up a reflection paper.

so basically what i need is if anyone can write a 1 page double spaced review on any french movie (review in french obviously) i will make it up to you somehow! i need 3 of these. will love you forever. and by the way it can be complete bullshit because no one's even going to read it. i just have to show it to the lady that runs the language lab and she's going to mark up the movie time and add it to my lab hours.

plz halp.

just got done watching deadliest warrior this show should be called deadliest weapons.

"atleast thats what the computer says, man the computer must be chinese" how the fuck does that make any sense?

this was the shaolin vs mogwai episode btw. n they werent even real shaolin monks, real monks wouldnt even participate in this shit. it is entertaining though

just got done watching deadliest warrior this show should be called deadliest weapons.

"atleast thats what the computer says, man the computer must be chinese" how the fuck does that make any sense?

this was the shaolin vs mogwai episode btw. n they werent even real shaolin monks, real monks wouldnt even participate in this shit. it is entertaining though

maori

that eye gouge thing was dope

cant fucks with this

Monk_on_Spoon.jpg

shaolin_monks1.jpg

Also, which version of Solaris do I watch. Reviews favor the 1972 version heavily but i've read word of mouth that says the 2002 version works really well.

Fuck reviews they don't like fountain

might as well go with the original first

can't go wrong with tarkovsky

I'm only watching one though, and i'm leaning towards tarkovsky too, but I hear soderburgh's is really sentimental and shit and I'm a sentimental guy.

Also here's leaked early footage of the follow up to ico and shadow of the colossus. It's beautiful. It's probably even more beautiful now than it is here.

xF3fED8EXl4