Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was contemplating as to why shit is "popping" off all over superfuture today and i look to a famous quote by an admiral gentleman, "it's hot out in this bitch that's a good enough reason". truly enlightening!

catch u slippin i'ma keel u

straight up my day can't get any better

my boy just bought me beers and we smoked some swishers and he didn't want the rest of the pack so gave em to me

now when my boy gets off class we gonna smoke that sour in a swisher

you dealin with crack gods

the way this is worded implies that the swishers you have already smoked werent filled with weed. Nasty.

Have you ever seen the "tobacco" in a swisher? Its TObacco flavored cardboard

I had a weird dream last night.

This girl who used to like me and was slightly crazy saw me from across a room and well, the last time we saw each other, she had her car's radiator crack while I was driving it (it was in perfect condition and I wasn't driving it hard) and I had to go so I ditched her at a friend's gas station while I took a motorcycle and rode off. She's been pretty mad at me since.

In the dream, it was just awkward talking to her... I think we tried not to bring up the subject of cars...

the kids in my school really grind hard to get good grades. one kid especially got a huge scholarship for $109,000 and collectively, he has a total of $600,000 in scholarship money. :eek: (black guy too, so that makes me proud!)

makes me wish i tried harder when all the students were getting thousands upon thousands of dollars in scholarship money, and tons of awards. the least amount given to any student was $500, but hey, it's free money right?

oh, and this one chick who's a junior right now, her family gives away $30,000 every year to 2 students ($15k each). bitch is mad rich. (jealous concept)