Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My dad just woke me up to let me know that we're leaving to go to my grandparent's (who are jews (as am I) but the super stingy stereotypical ones and they also smell and can't cook, but still serve terrible food) I sure love memorial day! (10)

dude. i've seen like 3 tv documentary on it. it looks like the most fuckin hardcore thing to do in life. so much commitment, strength, resistance and all needed. even some fuckin warriors cry to their mom.

you wanna have a french passport ?

here's a little tips from a frenchman: marry a french girl (even if she's a ugly ass, it still works), and voilà ! no need for suffering or anything (except if she's an ugly ass).

needless to say loads of (smart) african guys do it.

ok, now, i want infos.

wants to move really bad to south of france.

like. i wouldn't move there alone, so marrying someone there wouldn't be an option. is it easier as a french canadian?

how is the cost of life, for an apt of a house, for example?

I just received my first call (or text) in two days... it was my mom and the call two days ago was also my mother. I haven't received a call from a friend in 2.5 days.

I invited my "close" friends to my graduation party. Out of nearly ten people, no one showed up.

I think I might go get a tattoo later, seeing as I no longer have any artistic friends, any sketches of black swans would be greatly appreciated.

ok, now, i want infos.

like. i wouldn't move there alone, so marrying someone there wouldn't be an option. is it easier as a french canadian?

the cost of living in paris,france, is pretty mad.

its expensive to even rent a house there.

i don't know about south of france though.

Just watched the first episode of Weeds. Never seen it before. Really like it. Good thing netfilx has the first 2-3 seasons for free on the "watch instantly" thing. I know how i'm spending my memorial day......

I rarely ever smoke (just a little once every 2-3 months) but now i have the sudden urge to

Just watched the first episode of Weeds. Never seen it before. Really like it. Good thing netfilx has the first 2-3 seasons for free on the "watch instantly" thing. I know how i'm spending my memorial day......

I rarely ever smoke (just a little once every 2-3 months) but now i have the sudden urge to

seasons 1,2,3 are good. season 4 was just terrible.

weather today is perfect.

ok, now, i want infos.

you know there's program for french people to move to quebec, not so restrictive and all, but i think the same program exist for quebecois willing to move to france.

my grandad's brother moved from montreal to south of france a few years ago and i don't remember hearing something else than that it went flawlessly.

cost of life... i can't really tell you because it depends a lot. but for example i live in a 80m2 flat (3 room + living room)near the center of toulouse (very chill and nice city), it costs approx 750€ (we're 3 so that's basically 250) + around 50 each per month of additional charges. food isn't that expensive if you know where to shop. it costs me an average of 120€ per months, buying good products. but i eat out a looot (too much).

i've been to every continent except australia and antartica obviously, hopefully australia gets chalked off the list in december. i love to travel

healthy and good food gotta be expensive over-manche.

i spend nearly 150€ eating out, a bit more if i visit higher end places. that's basically 300€ worth of good food. but i know that if i wanted i could eat at my place every meal and spend like 90€ per month. but i've been used to good meals since i'm a kid and don't want to go backward.

Hot dogs I'm grilin', burgers I'm flippin', catch me straight chillin' with the flames sizzlin', turn your neck and your drank missin'.

jk actually doing chemistry hw on memorial day

^

^

i remember you writing about that. it's gotta be awful. i couldn't live without a kitchen. one of my friend doesn't even have a fridge or a ho. she got a microwave only today...