Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so I got an email back from the foot modeling ad - they require face/body/foot shots and I can make $100 for 45 minutes, but its video. I dunno what its used for or where its gonna be shot (hopefully not the person's apartment or somewhere I can't escape)

Should I do it?

this should probably go in missed connections but this space is more convenient and its apt

earlier today on the subway i found myself in the space of a white dude's camera lens, he was standing behind me and it wasn't until i looked at the door's reflection i noticed it. dude was wearing a Supreme cap, and nowadays I'm under the impression that if anyone is wearing something like that they've gotta be on one of the umbrella of socio-cultural-fashion forums on the net. if that was you, give me a shout i'd like to see the photo

There are no apartment rentals in North Vancouver....Diamonds and I are going to be stylin on street bums.

i like this

don't like raf sweater in this outfit though

IMG_4330.jpg

fuck cuba

I dont wanna go there

dont want a fucking tan

fuck hot weather

but the alcohol would be free..

hmm

wow

good job

you managed to make an entire post about cuba without mentioning the stogies....unfathomable. The only thing that matters there is the pork and the cigars. Whores optional, but they're a hairy bunch.