Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

this is the first christmas/new year's holiday season in my entire life i don't feel like celebrating in particular or doin jack shit really except eat, smoke and watch tv with the fam. was in causeway bay for a short while today and couldn't even breathe in that fucking crowd. i think it's because this time of year feels very artificial in this part of the world, for christ's sake it's not even snowing and it's like 20 degrees celsius, and it's just an excuse for people to shop and dine out at mediocre restaurants in annoying company, and for nightclubs to host "theme" nights where they charge more and play the same Pussycat Dolls and Rihanna they've been playing since 06. Acapulco feels more Christmassy than this.

regardless though, shit is just another day another dollar, if you can't show your moms love except on mother's day, can't be thankful for bein alive except on thanksgiving, and can't be caked up unless on your birthday, fuck your life

what? first xmas present ever?

yeah!! It was a really nice scarf and a card with bible quotes!

I've never gotten one before, my parents are mussslimmmmsss, so their biggest holiday is just not eating for a month!

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I'm going to NYC tomorrow, I'm so excited!

yeah!! It was a really nice scarf and a card with bible quotes!

I've never gotten one before, my parents are mussslimmmmsss, so their biggest holiday is just not eating for a month!

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I'm going to NYC tomorrow, I'm so excited!

I'm laughing so hard at this

lol, they gave you bible quotes?

wooooooooooooooooooow (flava flav concept)

oh man, i wish someone would give me bible stuff. next time i see them i would wear a burqa and speak about islam, just to fuck with them.

have fun in NYC!!!

Today I realized if I ever wanna get my dream job of working for the government in another country I'm gonna have to start straightening my shit up because they check EVERYTHING ie, no more drugs, no more shady friends, no more fun :(

fucking government.