Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

gave my blood today and then i had the most massive snack i've had lately (for free, indeed). i stayed like 1h eating/drinking all sort of stuff and talking with cute girls.

i've been invited to an "ugly festive sweater" party on saturday...wtf...i'm going to have to hit up kensington market and find something i suppose.

theme parties at bars piss me off. i suppose it's a conversation point though, plus the girl i want will be wearing a festive sweater as well.

gave my blood today and then i had the most massive snack i've had lately (for free, indeed). i stayed like 1h eating/drinking all sort of stuff and talking with cute girls.

Be careful, though--the girls may be cute because you were lightheaded from loss of blood...!

i've been invited to an "ugly festive sweater" party on saturday...wtf...i'm going to have to hit up kensington market and find something i suppose.

theme parties at bars piss me off. i suppose it's a conversation point though, plus the girl i want will be wearing a festive sweater as well.

I went to a themed New Year's party once. It was "monochrome." Like a lunatic, I bought an all-khaki outfit. Most people at the party (predictably) pretended that the theme was "hipster." A few people dressed in bright monochromatic outfits. The low point was when my friends excluded me when they took a picture of the people who came in appropriate dress--"Khaki's not part of the rainbow," one of them told me. They were drunk.

Be careful, though--the girls may be cute because you were lightheaded from loss of blood...

haha. she lost blood too. but i wasn't that affected actually. i hope we'll meet again.

before registering for the thing, i asked if it was ok if i drank the previous night. the guy asked me "lightly ?" to which i answered... "hum... yeah very lightly, and stopped drinking at 11pm". so he said ok. i guess it's still ok since they check and filter the blood and all...

i think my cat hates me now, i pet her and then she starts attacking my arm.

i hope this was remedied by letting her take a nap next to me... so far, so good.

haha. she lost blood too. but i wasn't that affected actually. i hope we'll meet again.

before registering for the thing, i asked if it was ok if i drank the previous night. the guy asked me "lightly ?" to which i answered... "hum... yeah very lightly, and stopped drinking at 11pm". so he said ok. i guess it's still ok since they check and filter the blood and all...

I was supposed to give blood one day at work.

I didn't care much about weed thing, but I had done a lot of blow and drank the night before.

i felt too bad to even go