Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

commbat why do you keep posting yourself in here instead of wdywt or something. and I thought you were chinese
cause thats not meeeeeeeeeeeee :confused:

i'm burmese chinese japanese dirty knees look at these.

Waking up early as hell to eat breakfast with the gf. It's my favorite meal to have with her. :)

i am fucking freezing - getting sick

need something warm to wear.

in all seriousness, where can i find a knitted jumper/cardigan/whatever with dinosaurs on it?

edit: could anybody recommend me some writers/ poems/ books about sins, lust, desire and excess? the only thing I could think of is le Marquis de Sades.

i am fucking freezing - getting sick

need something warm to wear.

in all seriousness, where can i find a knitted jumper/cardigan/whatever with dinosaurs on it?

edit: could anybody recommend me some writers/ poems/ books about sins, lust, desire and excess? the only thing I could think of is le Marquis de Sades.

john wilmot

El burlador de Sevilla y convidado de piedra

histoire de ma vie (casanova)

psycho girl at werq came in to rant to me for like 20 minutes until her ride was here

suspect that this isn't the last time this shit is going to happen (this is going to happen everyday for a while)

reminds me of this psycho kid i used to work with who walked in on his wife having sex with another du, he would talk about her everyday making these comments like he wasn't mad, but you could tell it was killing him inside, pretty sure he was going crazy...

because i've been sick i haven't smoked cigarettes for the past few days and i think i'm okay with that. we'll see how things go, i'm definitely not opposed to quitting especially since it costs me like $52/carton every two weeks to a month. should start a quit smoking piggy bank and save up to buy a new purse.

[quote name='.Will17;2448702

edit: could anybody recommend me some writers/ poems/ books about sins' date=' lust, desire and excess? the only thing I could think of is le Marquis de Sades. [/b']

Le Chants de Maldoror by Lautreamont

a 340 page literal ode to evil and pain that the writer had to publish under a pen name in the 19th century.

It is hilarious. It is great.

My whole life has changed since you came in

I knew back then you were that special one

I'm so in love...so deep in love.

You made my life complete. You are so sweet. No one competes.

I'm glad you came into my life.

You blind me with your love. With you I have no sight.