Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I was just jogging with a friend and we passed a fine young lass in extremely tight lycra descending past us on the stairs just as we reached them. As she had just run past us, I turned my head for a quick appraisal of the situation, whilst simultaneously muttering "dat ass". Unfortunately for my pride, she was right behind me and running in our direction. Turns out she was doing laps of the stairs. The look on her face suggested she was not a fan of my phrasing.

Been slumming it pretty hard for weeks. Tees and jeans, sloppy fits, eating unhealthy, watching Las Vegas, just an all around disappointment to myself. Decided to change that starting tomorrow. I'm gonna try harder.

same thing here. eating like shit...watching tv...not doing anything productive...time to turn shit around

Gonna have to third that.

Been sleeping at 5 am and waking up at 3 for the past two days; missing every class and assignment due. Not sure what evoked it, but I should be back on track by tomorrow.

It's like senioritis all over again. I'm so close to finishing this semester, transferring out, getting a temp job overseas, and I'm acting like I've already finished, when in reality I've got a shit ton more to do.

I was just jogging with a friend and we passed a fine young lass in extremely tight lycra descending past us on the stairs just as we reached them. As she had just run past us, I turned my head for a quick appraisal of the situation, whilst simultaneously muttering "dat ass". Unfortunately for my pride, she was right behind me and running in our direction. Turns out she was doing laps of the stairs. The look on her face suggested she was not a fan of my phrasing.

Dat HARass

Anyone got a Kindle? Thinking of buying one next week and being the e-rebel that I am I already have a few hundred books in various formats on my pc. I read 3-4 books a week at the moment and I particularly hate having to take 2 books with me if I'm close to the end of one.

I lolled. can't rep :(

shit, i just spent the last 3 hours at work reading different killers' profiles on wikipedia :(

one of the things that caught my interest most was this:

Kercher's family filed a civil suit against anyone found guilty of the murder. The court awarded a sum of €1,000,000 to each of the parents and €800,000 to each of Kercher's siblings.

i don't know anything about law. if the guilty people are charged with paying the family of the victim, who pays them? do they even actually get paid anything? not like these killers got all this cash laying around

Random thoughts

Why does landocal post his bland, uninspired fits daily in wdywt? Does he work for SE? If not, why is his entire wardrobe from SE? Why does he waste all his money on overpriced flannels and denim? Does he feel content with himself when he spends over 20k a month on workwear when it could be spend on more fashionable items? Why is there such a huge denim circle jerk on this site?

Of course I'm not saying everyone should be decked out in rick, but if you browse through wdywt and see tons of great outfits, and then come across the same outfit day by day from lando, you'd question his decisions a bit, no?

There are plenty of people that pull off workwear just fine, but it seems they all put some sort of spin on it, lando's steez is just lame. I feel like he buys clothes just so he can take wdywt pics and post them up on sufu. Just to get acknowledgement from others, and he takes the safe route and has an entire wardrobe of SE items just because he knows there is a huge fan base here.

This isn't saying lando's a bad guy. I'm sure hes really cool....

shit, i just spent the last 3 hours at work reading different killers' profiles on wikipedia :(

one of the things that caught my interest most was this:

Kercher's family filed a civil suit against anyone found guilty of the murder. The court awarded a sum of €1,000,000 to each of the parents and €800,000 to each of Kercher's siblings.

i don't know anything about law. if the guilty people are charged with paying the family of the victim, who pays them? do they even actually get paid anything? not like these killers got all this cash laying around

The person charged has to pay. Their assets might get liquidated like house, cars, stocks, et cetera. Not all murderers are poor homeless people haha. They could also have money taken from their future wages via wage garnishments (think this is what they're called.)

Remember that not all murderers face life in prison or death row, so future wage garnishments are likely to be used to return some of the money. Most likely the person will never see the majority of the money awarded to them though, and no one subsidizes this payment (for example the government would never chip in on paying a court awarded payment.)

Random thoughts

Why does landocal post his bland, uninspired fits daily in wdywt? Does he work for SE? If not, why is his entire wardrobe from SE? Why does he waste all his money on overpriced flannels and denim? Does he feel content with himself when he spends over 20k a month on workwear when it could be spend on more fashionable items? Why is there such a huge denim circle jerk on this site?

Of course I'm not saying everyone should be decked out in rick, but if you browse through wdywt and see tons of great outfits, and then come across the same outfit day by day from lando, you'd question his decisions a bit, no?

There are plenty of people that pull off workwear just fine, but it seems they all put some sort of spin on it, lando's steez is just lame. I feel like he buys clothes just so he can take wdywt pics and post them up on sufu. Just to get acknowledgement from others, and he takes the safe route and has an entire wardrobe of SE items just because he knows there is a huge fan base here.

This isn't saying lando's a bad guy. I'm sure hes really cool....

I can appreciate this.

To me it just seems like he posts because he enjoys the sufu community and likes to contribute to it... It reminds a lot of Hap in a way. Neither of them have a lot of variety in their fits because you are exposed to so many of them.

I don't mean to speak for him but to me it more reads like he buys the brands he does because he feels comfortable in them and enjoys the product and the people behind it, whether that's Kiya, Giles or Haraki.

I understand why you'd be bored with it, but I don't see how one could find it so offensive. Just my 2 cents...

Gonna have to third that.

Been sleeping at 5 am and waking up at 3 for the past two days; missing every class and assignment due. Not sure what evoked it, but I should be back on track by tomorrow.

It's like senioritis all over again. I'm so close to finishing this semester, transferring out, getting a temp job overseas, and I'm acting like I've already finished, when in reality I've got a shit ton more to do.

4th. is this some hibernation shit or what? been hitting up burrito and sub joints like a fiend

4th. is this some hibernation shit or what? been hitting up burrito and sub joints like a fiend

i always get super lazy when i eat greasy food like if the first thing i do is eat something greasy in the morning i wont even feel like showering for the rest of the day:(