Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Yo thats me Flame, my bad.(10)

Anyway guys its my grandparents 50th anniversary...and I've now clue what to get them.

Anyone wanna help me out? :D

Arrange a family photo ( prefferably at a place that means something to the folks), take the pics, snag a snazzy frame, insert pic into frame, give to grandparents

Booyah...They will like it just as much as old people love weak tea and grilled cheese followed by a nap for lunch

yikes! what happened exactly charly?

bus driver cut a taxi off and stopped and the taxi went into the lane I was in and stopped. resulted in my rear ending the taxi and flying off my scooter. I guess I'm lucky not to have broken bones or anything of that nature. pretty nasty gash on my knee/thigh though, as you can see.

Christ, if my life were ever endangered like that, especially at the fault of another person, I'd be outrageously pissed, rather than afraid.

What happened after the accident? Everyone just parted ways?

Oh, and a couple hours ago around 2 am, I went to the local donut shop to have a reading/writing/introspection time to myself. Was really nice and relaxing. Overheard some quite possibly homeless or poor mid 20-something year olds conversing; took some notes for possible movie script ideas. This will most definitely be a weekly thing.