Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

mmmmm. for my first juice i made carrot & strawberries. so yummy and creamy. next round i go grocery shopping i'm going to pile up the greenery so i can make some swamp looking concoction. all the stuff i bought to juice is organic, but why always organic?

organic tastes better/better for you.

juicing is direct nutrients and everything. to me, i can tolerate eating cooked non-organic. however, all or at least most of the produce used for my homemade juice is organic. you want your body to directly absorb 100% pure nutrients from the produce, without "other chemicals"

might as well squirt a bit of pesticide in your glass. (10)

but seriously, your health is priceless. health > jawnz sometimes.

downloaded the whole season 5 of the office............

siiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkkkk

I seriously don't know how people can watch that bullshit. Ok we're going to treat everyone like a moron and pretend awkward situations always equals funny (absolutely false) then.... NOW EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

Stupid then awkward then weirdly serious. Rinse and repeat x 5 seasons.

Organic food is not "better" for you in terms of nutrition. That's a scientifically unfounded premise. As well, you may be ingesting a number of 'natural' pesticides from organic foods. Most organic food you buy from anything but local or straight from farms probably comes from large farms whose organic farms fail to cultivate the bio-diversity that is the strength of organic food and compensates for its 20% lower yield.

If you want organic support local farms and join a CSA or buy from farmers markets - if you're buying from a whole foods store your paying a ton more for relatively little gains.

Organic food is not "better" for you in terms of nutrition. That's a scientifically unfounded premise. As well, you may be ingesting a number of 'natural' pesticides from organic foods. Most organic food you buy from anything but local or straight from farms probably comes from large farms whose organic farms fail to cultivate the bio-diversity that is the strength of organic food and compensates for its 20% lower yield.

If you want organic support local farms and join a CSA or buy from farmers markets - if you're buying from a whole foods store your paying a ton more for relatively little gains.

yo servo

do you shop at

http://obpeoplesfood.coop/