Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

rly hungry today for some reason.

i think its cause i went into the cooking club thread and saw the word beef and i just thought of making some sort of steak tonight.

hey sam start saving up, I'm gonna be in SF somewhere around late sept/early oct and WE ARE GOIN GROCERY SHOPPING

kerni you are coming with us do you understand

:o omgg, piggy banks shall be shattered. reunited and it feels so good :D lemme know dates too so i can request time off from werk <33

You New Yorkers are fuckin great

My kid brother got back from a trip and claimed he has never met such helpful people with such pride in their city

Him and his gf were having trouble finding a store so a random dude handed over his iphone and let him search via yellowpages and call the store for directions.

He mentioned everyone was helpfull, especially when they found out he was visiting

I got some serious respect for you guys/gals

You New Yorkers are fuckin great

My kid brother got back from a trip and claimed he has never met such helpful people with such pride in their city

Him and his gf were having trouble finding a store so a random dude handed over his iphone and let him search via yellowpages and call the store for directions.

He mentioned everyone was helpfull, especially when they found out he was visiting

I got some serious respect for you guys/gals

wtF ?