Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I totally agree. that was before I even knew what a sega was, my cousin had that game and I couldn't get that song out of my head even when I got my own sega (around the time sega came with StH2, never went back and got StH1), that song and the bonus stage theme will forever be stuck in my head.

ughh just got up from a popeyes induced nap. still feel it in the back of my eyes. that itits hit someting heavy

i want to sponsor a skinny bitch who's a fatty at heart. heyyyyy whitney

BELLY MOUTH APPROVES

2604j2s.gif

there's also some songs that are exact instrumentals of michael jacksons songs or something.

my brothers friend is obsessed with sonic, makes his own sonic games on the PC etc.

whenever he comes to hang out he always drops knowledge lolol

today me and selective beef were both wearing a blank tee, raw denim and vans. eating cheetos puffcorns, drinking pineapple fanta and playing CoD nazi zombies

oh god, ill b up all night playn that sonic game :o

for the record, ive never broken any bones.

just sprained ankles is all. shouldnt have worn heels tho, i looked like i just started wearn them. so embarrassing.

gald i'm the one for keeping you up all night ;)

i just made an i-talian inspired soup that i'm kinda diggin. carrots, celery, zuchinni n some italian herbs that i simmered for an hour or so

i am hoping that mass is actually a second-coming of dj screw

like reincarnate, or.. dj screw possessing mass' body and living vicariously thru jawnz n sizzurp

where is the dj screw movie a la tupac resurrection?

i was super productive today. handled all my school stuff, grocery shopping at whole foods, and bought a juicer. i've never been so excited about a kitchen appliance. this shits is off the chaaaains.

veg juice is best

beginners:

carrot + apple + touch of citrus (kumquat, lemon, etc)

more advanced:

add kale, spinach, beets, celery, parsley, leafy greens, etc

always juice organic

typically apple is the only fruit that always goes well with the big mix of veggies

best is fuji apple

touch of kumquat is always good