Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Today I saw some guy riding the Ducati that looks like a vintage 60's/70's GP racer, what model is that? I think I've found my life's calling, apart from saving up to have a chaffeur and a Flying Spur.

oh she got nice boobies.

k so i need to find boots that will work well with my denim (straight leg, some stacking)

recommendations for high heel boots for ohio winters for super clumsy girl who will most likely fuck boots up. :o :confused:

will you be knockin

these boots ?

cause i got sum boots for sale in my sig

so........

quite possibly rockin knockin da boots.

but yer boots are too big! =/ and would get snow in them and mess them up!

I once looked 12. When I was 8.

Charlybrown got that babyface, he'll probably drink a few thousand gallons of beer before he looks any older than 22.

this is true. I drink almost daily (9/10 days concept) and still get carded everywhere because I look young :(

I don't think all the beer in the world is going to change it unfortunately/fortunately.. all the men on my dad's side of the family look a lot younger than they are.. dad is 60 but looks 45, my cousins are 39-44 but all look late 20's and early 30's, and my uncle is 71 but looks like he just got over the hill.. and given I look almost identical to the guys on my dad's side of the family and nothing like the men on my mom's side, I think I'm on that rod stewart's forever young tip

2gVsQZ2hVj8

omg jj u want me to bust my ass in the snow!!!

i would do docs but i do want a bit of a heel....not as much as those other boots u posted tho! :P

imma keep my eyes open, but i dont have much time. ohio cant wait to get cold. :mad: