Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

how long does customs usually take anyway?

a package im supposed to be getting from canada got shipped like 8 days ago, and tracking on canadapost has said "International shipment has arrived in the destination country" for almost a week now. apparently that means that the package is either through customs or on its way to delivery to me..?

if it's in for about a week, call your local custom duty office and check if the package arrived at their place. Maybe they missed to send you a notification to pick it up there. I had to do it twice times because I had the same problem.

a good friend of mine really doesn't like sweet stuff ... yes i think he is insane too

no, i mean you could not like sweet stuff but if you're going to talk about it (either pro or con) you gotta at least taste it every now and then don't you think? to say yeah...its not good..or no..its awesome!

anyways.

Tommy!! he was best as the white ranger

U crazy. The green ranger had that awesome dagger/flute, along with a badass dragon zord that came out of the fucking ocean that was individually stronger than any other zord. Anyone else remember when Green Ranger stuck his dagger in the ground and it created a shockwave? I was like OH SHI...! The white ranger was lamer on all aspects.

His fault for being a bitchass but it could be fair if he found out you're a dick who doesn't like snickers ice cream bars.

okay, I don't hate snickers ice cream bar..I never said I did.. I just said it's aright..been having it for a few years now and there are so many different types of ice cream that it doesn't really stand out

still, if you gonna give me a snickers ice cream bar I wouldn't turn it down

(just in case I didn't make that clear enough :rolleyes:;):))

Just sent 91 emails to ad agencies asking them to view my portfolio...

What's the over/under on how many responses I get by the end of next week? 10?

i'll take under 10

sorry man but its ugly out there...and the internet can be a blackhole.......

BTW, I mean responses in any way - even telling me they can't use me.
i'll stick with under 10

woooord.

fuck my life

still, if you gonna give me a snickers ice cream bar I wouldn't turn it down

Whitney sits on a throne of lies.
how to convince.

wanna take this out of PM and superfuture?

was thinking he could gimme that free snickers ice cream bar instead. dunno why dude keeps persisting this but its stupid and if you want me to settle it once and for all i'm down.

cupcakes are good too.

i think hang the dj was thinking more along the lines of "best ice cream of the world" instead of your "mediocre" :|

du got at me after superconfessional, where i said it was arite, not bad, yucky or what not

then this

he must love it like i love cupcakes but u don't see me trippin' when someone was like fuck cupcakes in my thread..or when famous was like, i don't like cupcakes in my thrad.

3907188024_b4a0921279.jpg

i want a room like this