Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

met a girl who's got a car i admire, isn't korny, isn't stupid, has her shit together, and has FH balders.

oh, and she wants to smoke with my friend's and i.

DO NOT LET HER GET AWAY.

miataaaaa

a friend of mine has it and we always call it the barbie car :)

9 out of 10 voices in my head are telling me i'm crazy... the tenth is humming the melody of tetris

It's weird sending cash and coins through the mail to pay for my driver's license translation.

9 out of 10 voices in my head are telling me i'm crazy... the tenth is humming the melody of tetris

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmCCQxVBfyM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmCCQxVBfyM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D:D:D:D:D

Sex+Food+Hate=supertrash

ATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTION

COMM-MZ84_V1-BIG.jpg

yes/no?

i can't stop thinking about that yohji shirt i tried on yesterday but it isn't on my list of things to buy.. today i file away my receipt and i find out the sales person charged me wrong so i'll have to go back.. *crosses fingers* it was the last one they had

Wireless internet that does not allow me to connect to Sufu wth.

No internet for a month at home (on Sufu @ work concept) :(

on sufu at work concept blows...i'm afraid to open half the threads because it'll cost me my job. fucking jesus.

on sufu at work concept blows...i'm afraid to open half the threads because it'll cost me my job. fucking jesus.

only if you come into supertrash my friend...

i didn't step into salaryman's bbq thread for like 4 days based on title alone until i looked at superfuture at home

when i'm starting my studies at the university i will have zero fucking money for clothes. how am i going to survive this, i need to take a brake after one year, earn some money and get back on my feet. shit

about to go for a 7km run, farthest i've done for a while. hope i make it.