Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

finished packing my luggage for korea

you're allowed two bags of 50 pounds each

one of mine weighs 49.2 lbs and the other 48.6 lbs :)

on another note, last night's beerbq was great - killed a fifth of elijah craig and a six pack.. I some how managed to make it up the stairs and into my bed (although I'm not sure how)

i'm trying to see if i can cut my 3 week vacation in the philippines into 2 weeks so i can skip off to korea. anyone got a couch i can crash on? :P

i'm trying to see if i can cut my 3 week vacation in the philippines into 2 weeks so i can skip off to korea. anyone got a couch i can crash on? :P

nope my apartment is the size of a refrigerator box, so cant really offer much hospitality. but if you do make it here let me know, im still surprisingly green here but i do know some spots.

the difference between Shaq and Bushwick Bill

oooooooh, i'm sorry! The answer we were looking for is shaqtus......shaqtus, you get nothing but thanks for playing sufu's favorite game

i submitted an application at Starbucks like 2 weeks ago.. and i called the manager today. she asked me what "all" ment for availability.. ahah i js told her i'm open everyday every hour until school starts in august. she said that she's having a group interview next week and that she would call me on monday telling me what day it is. she said if she doesnt call, to call her. thats good right?

haha i'm excited