Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

scott i get an invite to the wedding right?!?!?! will neg rep if i do not receive invite >[[[[ i promise to get you a balla gift like some RO shit !!

:)

just got back from santa cruz, so cold. took a WAYWT with the iron heart flannel <3 will post tonight

I used to be REALLY good with names, now i am shit.

Ever since i got to college, i forget peoples names on the spot. Its like my brain can't hold anymore names. Unless im genuinely interested in the person or hear their name said i would not remember it.

Am i the only one with this DISEASE?

Just sent my CV/portfolio off to a recruitment agency to see if I can get a design job and on the off chance, to an agency in Brooklyn that was looking for a junior designer. Don't really expect to hear back from either of them but you have to try, innit? [/noconfidenceinmyworthasagraphicdesignerratherthananillustrator]

Rented a car this weekend. Jesus christ do I love to actually drive but hate the responsibility of having to deal with the thing. $50 on a tank of gas, then constant drama regarding where it's parked, how much parking costs, when is street cleaning, will my rental truck fit in that spot? People who own cars in NYC must have the patience of mother teresa, the willpower of an indian sadhu, the intestinal fortitude of a national leader, and the balls of a moose. Fuck that shit.

Just been on the phone for 30 minutes with a recruitment company, he's semi confident he mightbe able to find me something with an agency back in Brighton where I went to uni. Sick and tired of being a broke freelancer, a couple of years at an agency to build up my portfolio/commercial skills would be perfect right now.

I used to be REALLY good with names, now i am shit.

Ever since i got to college, i forget peoples names on the spot. Its like my brain can't hold anymore names. Unless im genuinely interested in the person or hear their name said i would not remember it.

Am i the only one with this DISEASE?

it's called selective memory

I've been inflicted with this since 99.

:P

i was waiting for the bus just now and had a pretty bad headache while staring at the cars. then all of a sudden this car and a cab that were travelling at the same speed just appear to stop all of a sudden then zoom off.

i've tried to stare at the cars for a long period of time again but i didnt manage to experience that again.

i was waiting for the bus just now and had a pretty bad headache while staring at the cars. then all of a sudden this car and a cab that were travelling at the same speed just appear to stop all of a sudden then zoom off.

i've tried to stare at the cars for a long period of time again but i didnt manage to experience that again.

just to make sure

was there a traffic light? :cool: