Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I never eat fucking sea food man, shit disgusts me.

even better, i'm allergic to them. makes me throw up and i can't breathe. i don't really know why but whatever.

Sonic Youth played my shoutout request as the last song in their second encore last night

/fanboy

i'm seeing them in Paris next October with my best friend, can't wait can't wait !!!

Bitches I like them brainless

Guns I like them stainless steel

About to go freeze my ass off at the lake, WHAT

wow facebook will never give you as much info as random thoughts thread. how the fuck did that happen? identity theft concepts???

no idea :(

but if I had to guess it's probably a brahhhh

money was spent on itunes and college-sports-store.com

luckily I caught it early.. money should be back in 2-3 days. if not, I'm going to have to fill out some lame claim forms

Guest bambam
damn this shit is just fucked up............ i mean drugs are bad but having a campaign like this probably won't give a meth addict an epiphany to stop doing it

http://www.joeydevilla.com/2008/04/28/montana-meth-projects-billboards/

i think its good as far as anti-drug campaigns go

obv they're not aiming for 'meth addict epiphany' why do you think the campaign slogan is 'not even once'?? faux trendy/indie above the influence bs about smoking weed is obviously not effective, makes perfect sense for them to focus on drugs whih can actually harm u, and to use media which u seem to see as a 'low blow' or something

my facebook is being blown up with status updates from dumbasses. "OMG CANT WAIT TO SEE 311 TONIGHT WOOOOOOOOOO." fucking lame ass corny ass white people

same shit happens with dave matthews band. and they tailgate all day

where do i find these mythical "logical" females

Well for one thing, (generally) the only single ones are aged between 25 and 30. Outside that age range they're either batshit crazy or racing against a perceived ticking timebomb.