Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i tried to make myself a pb & j sandwich for snack... i dont have any peanut butter.. NOOOOO!!!!

sup superfuture! fucking finally connected to the internet after delays on my flight to narita, and a delay to my flight to manila. got in at 10 last night, woke up early, and just got back from the pool. doooope as fuck, drinking martinis and toasting about. who's in manila? we're gonna party at embassy tonight, hopefully bottle service, wassuuuuuuuup.

there is no end only constant change.

why split yourself in half like that?

they want to live different lives and do different things so i do a bit of each so i am never able to fully grasp or complete anything

they want to live different lives and do different things so i do a bit of each so i am never able to fully grasp or complete anything

you talk about yourself like it is invasion of the body snatchers.

any division of yourself into different parts is of your creating, by talking and thinking about yourself like that.

perhaps the best thing to do is to stop thinking so much about yourself, this can seem like it is hard, as everything around us seems to encourage more self involvement and introspection.

the legacy of advertising and consumerism, that we think getting more things will make us better.

the legacy of education is that we think learning more things will make us better.

the legacy of the fitness craze is that we think getting is better shape will make us better.

the legacy of romantic art is that we think we cab find that certain someone who will make us better.

the way out of the trap is to live in the moment you are in right now, do things because you enjoy doing them, without any thought of self improvement.

have fun.

^

"Listen to the cry of a woman in labor at the hour of giving birth. Look at the dying man's struggle at his last extremity, and then tell me whether something that begins and ends thus could be intended for enjoyment.”

man i never fuck with sea food, though my grandma does, ALL THE TIME. bitch is insane, gets a kick out of hearing them squeal when she drops them in the boiling water.

it's actually impossible for lobsters to squeal, they have no vocal chords. what you're hearing is trapped air escaping from the body cavities. common misconception.