Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my phone is being an asshole. i am tempted to keep throwing it on the ground until it breaks into little pieces.

but i need to send it in when my new one arrives. :mad:

Sometimes when I read threasd and see some comments made by some dumb-retard-fuck, I'm like "wtf". and I start writing a reply. But most of the time, I stop writing before the end end delete everything.

"I shouldn't even have to be writing that. HOW COME ARE YOU THAT DUMB."

Some people are so stupid they just make me feel a could swing a baseball bat in their face and see if maybe it would help their little brains making new connections.

fuck i want pizza now god damnit asshole

i'm going to eat another steak instead.

one thing about gville if you were considering coming is that there are 3 really really good pizza places.

i like to listen to my music loud b/c i find it drowns out my thoughts.

other times, i have to write it down or else i keep thinking it.

or, you know...i post them in this thread.

On a related note, I'm shrooming this evening for the first time in a while. I'm doing it with a couple people who have never shroomed before. I'm going to keep my dose really low (2g?) so their inevitable freak outs aren't as hard to deal with (I tried to convince them to eat less than a full eighth but they want visuals).

i know absolutely nothing about mush pricing, what's a G fer? found out my coworker deals out pretty much everything aside from assless chaps, so i'm thinkin i wanna pick up some soon....