Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ Deutsche Post = DHL

They were pretty busy with christmas post service so might take longer than usual. I sent a package to the US on the 13th of December and it arrived yesterday. So no worries. And yeah, it's common that it doesn't show up at your country / doesn't update. Have some patience...

i thought there were 2 separate things. Deutsche Post and DHL, where they're both part of the same company but offer 2 different services. where one is the fast courier and one is real slow

i paid 20 euros for shipping but wasn't told it would be the slower one. i probably would've paid more for the express courier

Not a beer expert by any means. Out of all the beers I've tried, the ones that I like best are Stella and Corona. I'm aware that these aren't considered "good beers," and I don't really care. I like what I like. What other cheapish beer would I like?

^Anything cheap and gross, that's what you seem to like. (5)

Nah really though, go drink Grolsch if you like Stella. Just make sure it's fresh. Green glass leads to skunked beer more often than not so with either of them you gotta get it fresh.

Can't believe I'm about to get into an argument about sport! Anyway, here goes:

defended ashes in australia

Don't get too confident, you've won three times in the last twenty years!

beaten you any number of times in football

Aaah, soccer? I'll give you that but, I mean, Australia's only become (semi) serious in the last decade, and only the all around sporting-bandwagoners give a damn about it.

smashed you in rugby world cup (idgaf tbh)

We've still one more times than you have. We beat you in League, too.

beat you in the olympics despite having 100 fewer competitors

I wouldn't have considered the olympics, but yeah, alright...

Anyway, don't get to thinking I'm against England. Culturally, Historically, etc. I'm happy to accept you guys kick our ass.

email from my supervisor:

"Hi all,

You can leave at 2.30pm tomorrow. This is not announced by the company, so make sure to keep it to yourselves and not tell everyone in the office..especially in the lunch room. Don’t make it too obvious and do not rush and leave at the same time."

lol?

email from my supervisor:

"Hi all,

You can leave at 2.30pm tomorrow. This is not announced by the company, so make sure to keep it to yourselves and not tell everyone in the office..especially in the lunch room. Don’t make it too obvious and do not rush and leave at the same time."

lol?

Next email at 6pm:

Oh, the reason for the early finish to the day:

You're all fired. LOLOLOLOLOL

Magic erasered some of my sneakers, but now I'm not sure how I'm meant to clean the front part of the outsoles (like on chucks, vans, CPs)...

sneakerhead boss told me fantastik/409 and a toothbrush

just really read this, all the info you could want on cleaning sneakers