Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

As an atheist, I only say "there is no god" because it rolls off the tongue a bit more easily than

"there is no legitimate evidence for the existence of god while there is an overwhelming amount of legitimate evidence suggesting that god is unnecessary to explain existence, so while I can't say with absolute certainty 'god doesn't exist,' I can be fairly confident about it."

Also, ignosticism is terrible.

While the evidence seems to contradict the commonly accepted Judeo-Christian creation belief, it's certainly a jump to assume that said evidence disproves the possibility of any form of a higher power.

All I'm saying is that there was a time in human history when fire was thought to be a supernatural force beyond man's comprehension. In a few thousand years, the concept of "god"/"gods" (god being any higher form of consciousness beyond human comprehension) may very well be defined/proven by science. At this position in humanity's timeline, we do not have the capability to acquire the information necessary to come to such a conclusion, and therefore "I don't know and have no way of knowing" seems to be a reasonable answer in my opinion.

I'm not saying I disagree with evolution etc, but it seems like most atheists are rejecting the Judeo-Christian notion of god while failing to look at the larger picture.

get this philosophy 101 bs out of my jawnz

i came here for pleasure principle not plato

less locke more lad musician

and dammit, get your viewpoints outta my visvim

negs for all

By X-Men logic, superpowers are just genetic mutations, right? That means there is the possibility of getting extremely lame super powers. Like maybe the power of perfect Hindsight. Being able to see all the other paths a past situation could have taken. Live in a constant state of regret.

Isn't this from South Park?

2010/12/11 17:46 International item mailed in origin country

2010/12/24 02:27 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

wtfff were you doing for 2 weeks Deutsche Post :mad:

deutsche post? you sure it's not DHL? that could take a really long time if you're lucky (10)

i sent out a couple of packages and it took like 6 weeks or so for a small box to get from ger to the west coast. shit's fucked if you ask me

and tracking basically stops once the package leaves germany. they hand it over to the local mail deliverer, so that would be canada post

deutsche post? you sure it's not DHL? that could take a really long time if you're lucky (10)

i sent out a couple of packages and it took like 6 weeks or so for a small box to get from ger to the west coast. shit's fucked if you ask me

and tracking basically stops once the package leaves germany. they hand it over to the local mail deliverer, so that would be canada post

seller said it was Deutsche Post. i can't get any results on the german postal website, those are the Canada Post results.

it sat there doing nothing for 2 weeks before leaving Germany :(