Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i've been sleeping like shit lately

stay up to 5am (i can't fall asleep any earlier now), just woke up at 5pm today

this is what happens when your semester doesn't start until the 18th

forreal. school on the 18th + no one being in the same city with me makes me go insane and stay up late listening to lil b while cookin in my house alone, sending messages to haploid while hes drunk every night oh my god. went to bed at 10am the other night, woke up at 7, went to bed at 5 last night woke up at 3 today...

stupid based dreams tooo

hes a real fucking dick for no reason. damn oxy. what gives.

honestly, i could give you an elaborate reason, but typically people would say your question is just another segue for me to brag about school.

basically, i'm turning into a gunner.

those grades were achieved only through smoking copious amounts of bud, mild sevens, and the occasional american spirit

yeah i was wondering how the fuck you got a b in art history INTRO.

i mean, did you not even show up or what?

Next week is going to be so based, 2 Junya pick ups, haircut, Lil B Show, DJ'ing my houseparty. Time is just crawling.

Was trying to work my schedule out to make it back to NYC for the Lil B show but doubtful I'll be able to make it.. pretty bummed about this :(

Next week is going to be so based, 2 Junya pick ups, haircut, Lil B Show, DJ'ing my houseparty. Time is just crawling.

do you have an extra $300? might as well have lil b come to your pad. If not, when you come to cali Ill take you out to berkeley and we can find the based one himself

on another note, have you ever been to a bar and felt like THAT dude ? Im far from pretty but that was me tonight. Sex better come from the work i put in tonight

if only we could get a list of books to buy before the each semester starts.. it would make it easier

late. but yeah this must be a global scam. ive got a shelf full of shiny ass books that have been unwrapped and never used.

+ when the institution puts together its own book so you cant buy it anywhere but on campus at raped prices.