Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so no mater when i sleep or how much of it i get, i'm always exhausted.

not so cool when you're on vacation and first thing you think when waking up is "fuck. my body hurts so much"

You take supplements? You might be malnourished or iron deficient or any number of things that would lead to a state of prolonged fatigue.

and FUUUUU spilled shit all over my laptop last night while I was clicking on the reply button to tell fade to darkness how to make soup. all of my project files are on there. have back ups to some of the files but not in their current state. basically the equivalent of buring your entire portfolio accidentally. dunno if it will even work again, waiting for it to dry completely before turning it on.

what would you do if you were walking down the bowery and saw your ex sitting on the corner asking for change?

give them some coupons, probably.

You take supplements? You might be malnourished or iron deficient or any number of things that would lead to a state of prolonged fatigue.

and FUUUUU spilled shit all over my laptop last night while I was clicking on the reply button to tell fade to darkness how to make soup. all of my project files are on there. have back ups to some of the files but not in their current state. basically the equivalent of buring your entire portfolio accidentally. dunno if it will even work again, waiting for it to dry completely before turning it on.

Even if it doesn't turn on, take the HDD out and the data is probably fine.

do you have an extra $300? might as well have lil b come to your pad. If not, when you come to cali Ill take you out to berkeley and we can find the based one himself

on another note, have you ever been to a bar and felt like THAT dude ? Im far from pretty but that was me tonight. Sex better come from the work i put in tonight

It is actually possible for me to get the based lord there, he's a friend of a friend. Define that dude, I may have?

i dont listen to current rappers much, but on that song monster on kanye's last album, did anyone else think that nikki slayed jay-z?

nikki beat out jay and ross.

i liked kanye's better

but I ALSO HEARD that kanye and jay helped nicki with ther verse.

i would help nicki's ass.

with my cock.

Really really need a massage, been badly overdue for one for over a year now. I have to go to the chiro for emergencies like every few months for pulled muscles and shit.

The problem is, in this city, there's thousands of massage places. And about 99.9% of them walk on your back, call it a massage, and then give you the happy ending and cost a lot. I don't need that shit, I need a professional massage. =\ I don't even know which kind massage place is which when I see them.

ha dis, the problems of a "service" oriented country

best bet to get a legit massage i woudl think is to go to a legit spa where they offer different types of massage i.e. swedish, deep tissue, thai.....

good luck, if that fails, just go to one of the happy ending joints and get the four hands special

i dont listen to current rappers much, but on that song monster on kanye's last album, did anyone else think that nikki slayed jay-z?

everybody holds their own (except rick who is on there as an after-thought) but nikki displays the most dynamic range with all the different voices, which i think is most of the appeal of her verse on that song

Really really need a massage, been badly overdue for one for over a year now. I have to go to the chiro for emergencies like every few months for pulled muscles and shit.

The problem is, in this city, there's thousands of massage places. And about 99.9% of them walk on your back, call it a massage, and then give you the happy ending and cost a lot. I don't need that shit, I need a professional massage. =\ I don't even know which kind massage place is which when I see them.

Yo when I lived in Asia and was in need of a massage I would hit up the spas in nice western owned hotels. You pay western prices, but they're always the most legit ones and don't just go straight to a happy ending like most typical "massage parlor" places.