Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

There are 5 In-N-Outs within a 15-20 minute drive from my house.

I've had just one burger in the last 3 years and it was a MOS Burger in Japan. I honestly don't care either.

i just witnessed a cabbie taking a piss on the left front tire of his own cab on orchard street. amazing.

last summer i was trying to get to the financial district(keep in mind my destination is way downtown). the cabbie picked me up on like hester and grand, makes a right and keeps driving up orchard, i ask him "what're you doing?? you tryna jerk me?!?", he goes "don't worry, my friend." so when we had to stop at a light on orchard and rivington i just opened up the door, yelled "YO, FUCK YOU!" and ran down the block. he tried chasing me for like a block but realized he couldn't leave his cab with the doors open in the middle of the road.

whats wrong with marth? my cousin uses him and pwns.
THANK YOU, i dunno i get a lot of hate from some ppl for using him

i pwn with him too if anyone wants to fight, pm me and ill pm you my friend code.

Am I the only one who really likes Lucas?

All of you, see sig. PM me back with your info.

last summer i was trying to get to the financial district(keep in mind my destination is way downtown). the cabbie picked me up on like hester and grand, makes a right and keeps driving up orchard, i ask him "what're you doing?? you tryna jerk me?!?", he goes "don't worry, my friend." so when we had to stop at a light on orchard and rivington i just opened up the door, yelled "YO, FUCK YOU!" and ran down the block. he tried chasing me for like a block but realized he couldn't leave his cab with the doors open in the middle of the road.

cab drivers are..interesting. some of them can be shady like yours..i had one that i told specifically to go through the 8th avenue entrance way of golden gate park to cut through to 4th and judah but he pretended he didn't hear me and took the long ass way. i kept telling him but he was like, "no, no..this is the way...you want to go to ucsf right?"

after i was through w/him he ended up getting me to my destination...free of charge. but i was still pissed because the whole point of taking the cab was cos i had to be there for an app't.

i rarely get women drivers but once after a floorset at work i hailed a femme and she was super nice..she made out the receipt and left it blank so i can write in any amount i want which my workplace then would compensate :)

thank you!

67947681wb7.png

now to complete complete experiment, i need some green person to rep me.

am i unable to get rep? or is this a forum mishap? we shall soon find out. stay tuned!

no, green rep people gave me grey rep. neg rep please.

wait i didn't really understand your experiment, i just heard someone wanting neg rep so i jumped on it. but i don't get what you're trying to figure out? people who give +rep but it's gray it means they don't have enough rep to mean something