Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Im not totally sure if that mixes but im completely sure its not cool to go out in public spreading the flu all willy-nilly.

fuck you to:

-the guy who hit my friend on his bike with a car in the bike lane tonight

-the cop who didn't seem to think this was a big deal

-the guy who called me a bitch while reading by myself at a bus stop while him and his 3 coward friends staggered by

-the homeless guy who told me he was going to hire terrorists to nuke vancouver after he won the lottery bcause this city sucked so much because we give him welfare/free methedone/free needles and more services than his heroin addicted ass will find anywhere in north america

thank you to:

-the cool cops who saw thought that a bunch of non-addicts/junkies/criminals weren't worth stopping since they were just out for a bike ride and not hurting/harassing anyone

-that big bouncer guy who was inquiring how my friend was after getting hit

-my friends for an otherwise fun evening

The Philippines just discovered SB dunks and Munnys/Kid Robot...

Next time, dont just throw in pieces of bread in the oil thats cooking sausages, to make fried bread... While still good, my stomache will hate me...

The Cranberries - Linger

Im pissed that my baby is staying at the moms, moms house, cuz its not clean, and theres bugs... But its easier for me, cuz Im not waking up 3 times a night.

Im also pissed that Im sick, cuz I was staying at their place, so now Im back at my place, away from the baby.

I need some seks.

-the homeless guy who told me he was going to hire terrorists to nuke vancouver after he won the lottery bcause this city sucked so much because we give him welfare/free methedone/free needles and more services than his heroin addicted ass will find anywhere in north america

do you go to the downtown east-side? fuck, all the homeless people i see are totally chill with me.

They're my booze hookup. Sorry but I like 15.

ps, wtf, 55 people viewing SuperTrash but nobodies posting? wtff. Its 2:41 in the morning and I'm bored.

I really need to get my post count up. I spend 5+ hours on SuperFuture but I have less then 400.

and what the fuck is with the Real World. Its the only show on TV at 3 AM in the morning. And why do people get so crazy over nothing? Just because they're roommates?

EDIT: "oh hey you're not answering my questions so i'm gonna yell like a mad man and get in your face"

Reality TV suckssss

Remember when The Real World was good? I think the last one was The Real World New Orleans. Seattle being my favorite, i think. Maybe Miami.

Well yeah but that only scartches the surface. There are suttle themes of the intricacies of human interaction.

Nah its just horny dudes and gals in a room with booze. But its was great when it wasn't so obvious the people on the show wanted to spin their appearance into a career.

nike talk

iss

bapetalk

hypebeast

sufu

style zeitgeist

style forum

authentic forum

honest forum

the fashion spot

that one purse forum

lump all the hk fob into one

same with the jp and sg styles

i know im missing another true religion AF forum

There would be no niketalk members because their parents woulnt allow it. Plus you probably have to be atleast 18.

Styleforum person would be the angry adult that doesnt want anyone to have fun.

Honest forum would be the flashy gay who's fierce.

Sufu guy would definitely be on their computer all day.

SZ person would be all dark and brooding in the corner of teh confession room all day long.

Authentic forum and TFS would supply the corny white girls.

nike talk

iss

bapetalk

hypebeast

sufu

style zeitgeist

style forum

authentic forum

honest forum

the fashion spot

that one purse forum

lump all the hk fob into one

same with the jp and sg styles

i know im missing another true religion AF forum

nike talk would talk non stop about jordans

iss would talk about dunks and would ask how to buy supreme clothing with his lunch money

bape talk would defend all his gear, saying he was into it before pharell and lil wayne and that none if its fake

sufu would look down on everyone and remember when he used to dress "street"

style zeitgeist would talk about how he could buy a car for the amount of leather goods he is wearing

style forum would talk about RL and the different ways to tie a tie or wear a pocket square

authentic and honest forum would praise bootcut for ever and would never wear those "skinnies" its all about premium baby and would compliment the others for trying and contributing

fashion spot would be the hot girl you saw at a party but never talked to because you cross posted there and gave her karma

that purse forum would talk about how amazing her 2k handbag is

hk fobs would talk about clot and bape and wear the same pair of 500 dollar dunks everyday

jp fobs would rock some crazy shit and everyone will try to dick ride

sg fobs would talk about dior, supreme and bape

5th d will talk about how he is so OG it hurts

everyone would diss on everyone else, your clothes are too homo/tight/ or too baggy/make you look like a clown/drowning in your t-shirt