Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

How does Barbara Walters have a career? Her interviews before the Oscars tonight were the most jarring, artificial, and generally uncomfortable I've seen. She forced Ellen Page to sing a Moldy Peaches song and had to ask Harrison Ford who "Ridley?" was when they were discussing Blade Runner.

im watching some challenge show on the food network right now, on best fried chicken recipes. some girl is doing chicken katsu, i dont know if its just me but chicken katsu is boring, pork katsu wins everytime.

I fucking LOVE katsu, and I agree that pork is probably more versatile, but you can't down a good chicken katsu either. Excellent with a good curry, and both make for good katsu sando.

If I was on death row I'd probably ask for a regular ol' tonkatsu teishoku as my final meal, complete with that dark onion-y sauce from Maisen...

I think the fat wouldn't melt in time, innit? Katsu cook up quickly in the vat and if it's a good tradbeast Japanese Youshoku place using the freshly ground panko the breading would be overcooked for what it'd take to cook a normal 3-layer pork belly properly... I am a devout rosu katsu guy....

I think pork belly doesn't get enough love in the US outside of bacon, which is a shame, it's a great roasting meat if you get the crackling skin going....

I often wish I had grown up in Japan only because I would've eaten those Maisen boxed katsu sandwiches everyday, fuck those are good...

^^ page was lookin like a hottie though...and her singing > kimya singing.

agreed. she was looking good at the awards too

07167ellenpage80thannuaes6.jpg

is it me or does jennifer garner look better with hair covering part of her face

18333jennifergarner80thfm0.jpg

keri russell still looks the same as when she was on felicity, not that its a bad thing

08938kerirussell80thannua6.jpg

during that barbara walters interview, does mylie cyrus have a deep voice?

02858mileycyrus80thannudg1.jpg

i think ill have to watch no country for old men tomorrow after class...

Went to the 'brary to pick up research texts on early Chinese bronzes. Walked in on the wrong study room, ended up in an Australian exchange program information meeting. Decided to stay, since it looked pretty interesting...thought about going back anyway. So after the session, this really excited black dude immediately signed up and strutted outta the room shoutin' "CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL MY KANGANIGGAS."

Probably the best slang I've ever heard in my life. Best.

so some guy is selling some shit, so i pm him and am like i'll cop i'll pay when i get home. so i get home and he i get a pm saying alright it's yourz (double lp from wu tang clan) here's my paypal address, and i check my next pm and he's like sorry it's sold i needed the money 'right away'. i mean i know i'm whining per usual but that's still bitchmade right?...

I have a little personal sauna in my home that I'd never used until three weeks ago, and I finally got around to trying it. Now I use it daily about the best thing ever. I put a cap of eucalyptus oil in the water bucket for pouring on the rocks and just sweat it out for like 45 minutes, I am about to do that now...

I have a little personal sauna in my home that I'd never used until three weeks ago, and I finally got around to trying it. Now I use it daily about the best thing ever. I put a cap of eucalyptus oil in the water bucket for pouring on the rocks and just sweat it out for like 45 minutes, I am about to do that now...

they have the same thing at the washy washy place i go to, but I can only stay in there for 10 minutes max before the humidity starts to blind me.

edit: i mean, the washy washy place my friend goes to.

I fucking hate it when motherboards blow out.

A new replacement is $180, what a waste. My other one is still under warranty though, but the turn-a-round is about 45 days, which is horrible...

So I'm just gonna buy this new one. I'll send in my old one to get it fixed or whatever, then sell it on eBay.

FUCK ASUS!

When discussing nudie's leather patch loads of people refer to it as the nudie "inverted" N? But its just a big n version of the regular lower case custom nudie font.

fuck stoires. i'll just post XX vidzzzzzzzz.

and another thingm.

ive been trying to order a pizza from papa johnsonline for like the past hour.

i keep getting to the checkout section and keep chaning my mind. im getting fucking pisse.d

ive also been trying/attempting toi right a paper since 6 fucking thirty. i havent even opened microsoft word...

ifucking suck at life.

but who the fuck really reads or answers it anyway, besides shit about gay denim.

i really really really want a pair of cassetteplaya nike blazers. any info would be appreciated.

the release dates are vague. i do not know what level accounts or store will carry them.

how many are gonna be made? i don't know shit.

pls give me all the 411!

but who the fuck really reads or answers it anyway, besides shit about gay denim.

i really really really want a pair of cassetteplaya nike blazers. any info would be appreciated.

the release dates are vague. i do not know what level accounts or store will carry them.

how many are gonna be made? i don't know shit.

pls give me all the 411!

me too 12345