Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i just remembered back in second grade where this black kid cut in front of me for the lunch line and i called him chocolate, i don think it was to be mean but i just called him chocolate so he told on the teacher and she was being all serious and shit and i couldnt play kickball that day

so i need to scan some graded essays to submit with supplemental applications (school specific) to my full college application. i want to turn them into PDF's. i'd be doing the scanning at school, but i don't have a PDF writer at home. solve for X.

:confused:

i need to get adobe writer. maybe they have it at school.

i personally wouldnt care if i dropped a quarter and someone picked it up without me noticing.. However if it were a twenty id find out where that bastard is and take it back..

Anyway, I logged on to the net to register for my classes at george brown last night only to realize that everybody took the best times for each class.. So now im forced to do 2 all day classes...But i guess it isnt too bad since i have monday off.. The school tells me a day later about the registration..annoys me..

why do many people diagnosed with tourettes syndrome shout obscenities? i think they cant control what they say right? but why havent i ever seen or heard of someone who uncontrolably says normal words at normal volumes? why "SHITHEAD TURDS!" and never "bamboo blue a" or something, i dont know.

or have i just been watching south park too much? maybe