Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yo jmatz can a nigga get a job were u werk???? i suck yo diiiiick!!!!

what are you talking about? without spilling the beans, i thought you were comfortable already?

yea but while i'm at skool there aint much shit to do. at home i do a lot, but i can only write cases, etc. while im at skool

i dunno when i dont have any work to do i just hang out on sufu and do nothing. i need more efficient use of time.

yea but while i'm at skool there aint much shit to do. at home i do a lot, but i can only write cases, etc. while im at skool

i dunno when i dont have any work to do i just hang out on sufu and do nothing. i need more efficient use of time.

didn't you do buying and solo net sales? it can be fairly lucrative if you can get numbers by early dates...

didn't you do buying and solo net sales? it can be fairly lucrative if you can get numbers by early dates...
yea but that is dead now. everybody and their mother is doin it...i know when to jump ship

tbh i'm workin on somethin rite now but there isnt much to do right this minute...shit will blow up soon tho.

i'm just alwayze in2 sumthin namsayn??? cant stop wont stop til the 7 figure creme.

yea but that is dead now. everybody and their mother is doin it...i know when to jump ship

tbh i'm workin on somethin rite now but there isnt much to do right this minute...shit will blow up soon tho.

i'm just alwayze in2 sumthin namsayn??? cant stop wont stop til the 7 figure creme.

i'm actually working on a big side project 2. i'll pm you about it...

like to get your opinion.

but shit, why don't you play the stock market. seriously. if you've got extra time get a portfolio or something...

i'm actually working on a big side project 2. i'll pm you about it...

like to get your opinion.

but shit, why don't you play the stock market. seriously. if you've got extra time get a portfolio or something...

yea that's a good idea. i've been considering that. i have a little bit (lyk 5k or so) just sitting around in CDs that i could play with...haha i aint no big money hustla lyk u.

Today was the first time in my senior year that I didn't fall asleep during first period econ.. Why? There was a presentation on the economics behind Levi's 501s at $39.99 retail.. He discussed built-in obsolescence of jeans and they're cyclic coming in and out of style.. He even talked a little bit about how it's "super cool" in Japan to wear vintage western and Americana clothing, and how Japanese tourists visit "thrift stores" in Hawaii with OG Levis and OP shirts and stuff that sell for upwards of 300 dollars.. and the class was amazed.. He also forgot what country it was that had a problem with fake Levis on the black market. I raised my hand and told him it was Thailand, even adding the lawsuit against the Japanese repro brands and how the arcuates had to be removed to be sold in the US. Then he asked me what arcuates were, if they were the name of a brand or something, so I cleared that up for him.. Then after an awkward silence of defeat he literally said "He's smarter than me.. I'm leaving now.." and everyone laughed uncomfortably..

robi impressed me last night cause he got into a fight.

he sold his old clothes to some shitty recycle shop. some guy he doesn't like was wearing his shirt last night at an event. so robi is hanging outside the club and that guy compliments robi's shoes. robi just says some shit lik "how does it feel to wear my used sloppy seconds?" and the guy gets all bent outta shape and shit starts.

street critiques that result in fights is the real next level shit. i wish i had taken pics. calling random niggas out if they look dumb is so liberating...as long as they ain't bigger then u.

And you did nothing to help? Aint no ones in the hood dog

jmatsu and fabulaz....

these two names have been poppin out so frequently in my head now...

im wonderin what races are they, and what makes em clik and say or do the things they do, seems like they hatin a brother for packin a HUGE one...

maybe im gonna search their previous post to see what they look like (at least what they look like)...

meanwhile im gonna lay chil and think what ima do if i see em ballin in tokyo...

to be continued....

jmatsu and fabulaz....

these two names have been poppin out so frequently in my head now...

im wonderin what races are they, and what makes em clik and say or do the things they do, seems like they hatin a brother for packin a HUGE one...

maybe im gonna search their previous post to see what they look like (at least what they look like)...

meanwhile im gonna lay chil and think what ima do if i see em ballin in tokyo...

to be continued....

When is Japan visited? When visiting, me it reaches happily and it is possible to do visit Kobe Japan?.

We the friend meeting, with are good.

As for me today it is the inventor and the engineer who have been served at the Japanese company with the name of the Hello Kitty Corporation Japan.

I invented many things. If you visit, I my invention, those am, “the pillow hat" as for this which is shown I desire the fact that this summer of the item which for the Japanese sale spreads is. Thank you.