Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i have 60 days to work out and eat right before my friends wedding. whether or not it makes a difference in that amount of time, i still can't lose sight on getting healthier. i can do it! i love working out! i love eating healthy! i hate junk food! (hopefully brainwashing will work)

hella over my grandma's sister's ghost fucking around in my house. her birthday was yesterday, she passed away like last year. my mom said last night the dogs were barking at something but no one/nothing was there, when i got home late last night i went to the bathroom and the lights were hella flickering and then was turning off/turning back on again, and my mom just showed me a bruise she got last night (getting bitten by a ghost i think that's what they say).

and now i have to go to my cousin's grandpa's birthday/funeral party. today is his birthday so they planned the party for today, but he passed away on friday so now it's a double party. ain't that something.

I just slammed into a metal pole playing basketball and lost a tooth next to my front two teeth. One of my front teeth is a little loose and it seems like I'm going to be in a lot of pain when I wake up tomorrow but I'm a little thankful considering that it could have been much much worse.

dorm. i dont think i can switch :( i think i'm in one of the smallest, too

Obviously it might be different over there from where I went to school, but talk to someone at your residence about switching. It's worth a shot. That kind of shit can kind of ruin your year, and there is no reason to let it.

what's to do in philly charly, thinking of taking a trip there for a day or so

you've got the art museum, zoo, etc. during the day

olde city, northern liberties, and center city and rittenhouse square area during the evening

and then you can hit up some late night cheesesteaks

let me know if you come through!