Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I went to a guitar expo today and my brother wanted to buy a 25$ ukelele but at the same time he wanted a speargun (smh) and we asked the guy selling the uke and he said

Well I'll tell ya if you get that speargun the first thing you need to do is "PSHEEEWWWW" shoot yourself right in the foot (he acted this out)

Hahhaahhaha

i shouldn't have gone to my friend's place tonight. i was so exhausted and comfortable at home watching tv. but i went to this pool party and they neglected to tell me to bring my suit, all these fuckers getting out of the pool hugging me getting my jawnz wet. and then my friend spills her cocktail all over my jeans, and then my friend knocks my drink out of my hand and spills all over my flats. blaaaaah.

I found out recently that my dad makes quite a fair bit of dollar per year (net), which is in the 7-figure region.

Knowing that my lazy-as-shit-immature older brother will inherit this only made me go FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not out of jealousy since I already be set on becoming a doctor, but because it seems extremely unjust that someone as hard working as my dad has literally paved the easy path for my older brother who's just cruised through life without having to worry about anything other than a scolding from my dad every so often for being lazy, immature, irresponsible etc. That said, as bad as my older bro is, he is the only one who has set himself to succeed my dad, so fair game to him.

Found out this weekend that my grandpa (who as far as I knew was a low paid teacher) used to be the chief finance officer of the Ku Ming Dan. Apparently he had enough rank for a guaranteed escape to Taiwan as well as a high ranking spot promised to him when he got there, but he decided since they lost the war he would stay in China and take the repercussions from the Communist party (wtf?).

This is blowing my mind because he went from being one of the elites to having to save greasy used plastic bags in the closet to conserve money but when I was growing up he was never bitter and always told me what a glorious country China was.

update:

doctors just inserted an artificial pacemaker in him

fuckfuckfuck

If it makes you feel any better I had to revive my grandfather after a heart attack about 10 years ago and they put an artificial pace maker in him and he's been going strong ever since. He just gets it checked up every 6 months or so to make sure the battery is fine and its all gravy.

It's literally an exact science these days. Your grandfather will be fine :)