Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I was walking around NY in a dream I had last night and saw someone that looked like dino might so I was like "Yo dino!!!!!!" but it turned out to be someone else and they gave me a weird look. Dino, your steez is invading my subconscious mind :P

Once a week, when I finish BJJ, there is women's netball going on at the sports centre. Funnily this seems to be the day that many people decide to hang around and wait to walk with someone to the train station etc..

you can't BJJ a bullet.

also, i fucking hate cockroaches more than anything in the world.

I was walking around NY in a dream I had last night and saw someone that looked like dino might so I was like "Yo dino!!!!!!" but it turned out to be someone else and they gave me a weird look. Dino, your steez is invading my subconscious mind

I was gonna say it was probably me you saw, but it would have been me knocking your teeth out along with giving you a weird look lol :P

I was gonna say it was probably me you saw, but it would have been me knocking your teeth out along with giving you a weird look lol :P

I hate you more than you hate Haploid, I'm fairly sure. I don't even like him, but holy shit you're fucking annoying.

Damnit, Cryhavoc beat me to it. Word for fucking word.

Random encounter from two weeks ago turns out to be super beneficial for me. Met this guy waiting for the bus out of Toronto, we got to talking and he has just opened up a cafe here. I mentioned what I was in school for and he gave me his phone number, asked me to stop by. I went today for an hour or so and it's an awesome little place, definitely something this town could use. I'll be doing all the media he's interested in, and he introduced me to a friend of his... who is going to be mayoral candidate. And he told me he wants to see my photo work, maybe do a display or something.

Woo!

I wish I were as cool as FADEtoDARKNESS. I mean, I don't know how he does it. Whenever he posts on the forum its as if a god has bestowed upon us a message, and F2D is the prophet delivering it.

Damnit, Cryhavoc beat me to it. Word for fucking word!

Aiyo lesson here guys...you come at the king...you best not miss...